"You...?" He chuckles with an expectant look as he caresses my cheek.

"I'm so lucky to have you, to call you mine. You've been so supportive and I appreciate you sticking with me." I intertwine our hands while a whole damn zoo stomps through my belly.

"You're mine to protect and care for baby." He murmurs as he twirls a strand of my hair around his finger before meeting my gaze. "I'll always stand by you."

"As would I." I smile nervously but our moment is interrupted by our phones buzzing with a notification.

"Shit! Are we late for dinner?" Noah laughs as he checks his phone. All of us have planned to meet up today to celebrate the nearing end of finals before everyone goes home for the summer. "They're leaving now so we better get –"

"I love you." I whisper but he hears me and his eyes widen in surprise.

His phone slips from his fingers and he sits up with a shaky breath, arms crossing over my back to keep me close. "W-What?"

"I love you Noah." I grin and run my fingers through his hair. "So damn much that it steals the air out of my lungs sometimes."

"You love me?" His voice trembles and I can only nod in response. "A-Are you sure?"

I burst out laughing at that and he curses under his breath with a sheepish smile, screwing his eyes shut with a shake of his head. "I'm sure Noah, in fact I have been for a while now."

"So have I." He smiles handsomely as the tips of his ears tinge with pink. "I love you Faye. Endlessly."

"Are you sure?" I mumble against his lips as I cup his face in my hands, his arms curling around me tighter. "I'm super clumsy and messy remember?"

"The messier the better."

"A total nerd." I repeat his words in between heated kisses.

"My sexy little nerd." He smirks as his hands cup my ass only to press my center against his obvious boner, showing me just how much I affect him. "But you're the sweetest and prettiest girl I know."

My breath hitches when he trails hot, open-mouthed kisses up the curve of my neck. "Noah..."

"Say it again." He demands huskily but then his eyes soften. "Please?"

"I love you."

"Again." He pleads adorably and I find my cheeks coloring.

"Noah!" I shake my head as I try to get out of his grip. "We're never going to get to dinner if you keep telling me to repeat it."

"Please? One more time." He whispers as he tugs me back into his arms.

"I. Love. You." I kiss him after each word.

He finally relents and we hurriedly get changed before rushing out the door knowing that we're already late. I call the elevator as Noah catches up to me before looping my arm around his and resting my head against his arm. Elation thrums in my veins and I don't think I've ever felt this happy.

"I said it first." Noah breaks the silence and my brows furrow in confusion.

"When?!" I exclaim in disbelief.

"Well not directly to you so it doesn't count I guess." He grins sheepishly as he puts on a baseball cap. "Our last night at Hunter's place, you were asleep."

"You're right, it doesn't count."

"Alright miss competitive!" He nudges my hip as we get into the lift.

"Says you!" I scoff with a playful shove. "I wish I was awake though to hear it."

He kisses my pout away hungrily like a man starved. "I'll make it up to you. We have forever after all."