I hesitate before nodding and his gaze darkens with lust immediately. He slowly pulls them down and I feel like I might draw blood from how hard I'm biting my lip when he uncovers himself. His length is much more intimidating up close and the fact that it's hard doesn't help, making me wonder how sore I'm going to feel tomorrow.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks gently which makes me look up at him. "We don't have to if you're not comfortable."

"I want to."

"I'm clean. I got tested after my breakup." He assures me which makes me smile.

"Okay." I breathe out and reach behind me to unclasp my bra.

Noah watching me take my underwear off makes me wetter than I thought possible. His fingers hook underneath my panties to slide them the rest of the way down my legs before he widens them and licks up my weeping slit. I cry out at the unexpected action and my thighs clench around his head which makes him chuckle. He holds them apart while devouring me and I writhe underneath him, moaning out his name.

I feel the familiar knot in my belly tighten as he doesn't let up, edging me closer and closer to my release before I shatter completely. His name escapes my lips in a scream before he slips two fingers in, cutting me off as his other hand slides up to fondle my breast. My hands tug on his hair gently and elicit a husky groan from him as he pays attention to my clit. He has me orgasming again within minutes and leaving me a panting mess on the bed.

"Do you trust me Faye?"

"Yes but uh...don't be rough please." I whisper and squeeze my eyes shut as I feel my cheeks heat over my inexperience.

"I know sweetheart." He murmurs gently before bending down to kiss my forehead. "I won't hurt you and the second you tell me to stop I will."

I can only nod in response and watch as he grabs a condom before putting it on and his tip soon nudges at my entrance. Without him having to say it I force myself to relax and he smiles at me proudly before pushing his length in.

"Shit! Noah!" I whimper as I clutch onto his broad shoulders.

"You're so goddamn tight Faye!" He mutters harshly as he pulls out only to drive the rest of his length in this time and bury it to the hilt.

I squeeze my eyes shut as my nails rake down his back, feeling a tinge of pain because of his thickness and size. He thrusts in and out slowly for a while until it starts to feel good which makes me open my eyes to find sweat on his brow. I wipe it off with a soft smile which he returns before thrusting roughly into me.

"Fuck!" I gasp as my back arches only for his length to slide in deeper, eliciting a deep groan out of us.

"Good baby?"

"So good – don't stop!" I bite my lip hard and hook my legs around his waist.

He grasps my wrists in one hand tightly and holds them above my head while the other squeezes my hip. "Say you're mine."

"I'm yours." I breathe before yelping when he increases his pace. "Only yours."

Despite his change in pace, he's still gentle and I can tell that he's not letting go completely. He swallows my sounds of pleasure with his kisses while I writhe underneath him. It doesn't take long for that tightening sensation in my belly to return but my eyes snap open when his hand splays across my lower abdomen.

"Scream my name gorgeous." He smirks before pressing down just as I reach the height of pleasure.

"Wha – Noah!" I shriek as my vision blackens from the edges because of the intensity of my orgasm.