"I definitely won't now!"

"Have fun sweetheart." I murmur as I brush my lips against her knuckles when she passes me.

Once the door closes behind her I turn to my brothers and release a deep exhale. We sit there quietly, lost in our thoughts and I feel slight anxiety over Faye being out without me but I quickly force myself to relax. My sisters-in-law are tough and badass so I know she's in good hands. The Ohlsens or her father aren't anywhere near New York anyways.

"Keep a close eye on her." Roman brings me out of my thoughts as he utters quietly. "I want to know straight away if there's a change in her behavior no matter how small."

"In case Ryan contacts her and she's being threatened or blackmailed?" I ask and he nods which only makes me swear heatedly. "Will do. Thank you for helping her out, truly."

"Anything for your future wife." Hunter smirks and I smack Roman when he repeatedly nudges me. "She's a keeper Noah so if you hurt her we'll personally set you straight."

"I wouldn't dare. Besides, her brother would murder me for even making her cry so you've got competition." I grin which makes them laugh.

"Come on, let's go before Jude gets nosy and wonders where we are." Rome rolls his eyes as he stands.

His words prove to be true when we get downstairs to find the rest of our brothers and dad watching a game. Judah's eyes narrow at us in suspicion and I realize we should've come down separately. I grab a cushion from the couch and swing it hard, hitting him in the face to distract him before cackling loudly when he wrestles me to the floor.

I eventually break free and settle down beside dad who puts his arm around me for a hug before ruffling my hair. "How's college going bud?"

"Great yeah, grades are up and I'm killing it on the field. As long as I keep coach happy life is good." I grin boyishly and get gruff laughter in response.

"You're coming back after exams right?" He questions as he focuses on the television while I share a look with Hunt and Rome.

"Why? Miss me already?" I nudge him with a playful smirk. "I imagine Theo and the ranch hands don't do my duties as well?"

"Oh, fuck off! I do them better and quicker than you ever could thank you very much!" Theo huffs but smiles regardless.

"Just miss seeing you around kid." Dad replies with a soft smile. The house is emptier and quieter now with me gone and the rest of my brothers moved out. Sure, Theo and Charlie are close by but it'll never be the same now that we're all grown up. "We can take the boat out and go fishing too."

My smile drops and I shake my head. "You wish old man. Leave the fish be."

Ever since I was younger my dad would take me on fishing trips since we have a lake at the end of our land. He knows I hate fish yet drags me along anyways. So, as he catches the fish I throw them right back in the water within seconds and his pissed off expression is comical every time even though my actions are predictable.

"Uncle Noah? Can I do your makeup?" Mila runs in excitedly with the other kids following behind her.

Everyone else takes off and I glare at them for leaving me alone. A dramatic groan escapes me as I pick her up which makes her squeal. "But why me Mimi?! What about your dad?"

"Dad's not here sweetie, have fun with Uncle Noah!" Ryder yells as he disappears outside.

"I want to paint your nails!" Ariel giggles as the little monsters pounce on me.

"Good luck bro." Theo snickers before leaving like the rest of my brothers. "If you're alive by the end of this then we'll see you later."

"Guys! These are your children!" I protest to no avail.