"Concussion." Me and Abel confirm to each other at the same time.

"Dakota? Will you drive us to the hospital?" I gather Faye in my arms and feel my heart ache as she closes her eyes, her brows scrunched in pain.

"Of course! Come on."

I glare hatefully at Evie who only cowers in response, averting her gaze. "Hold her somewhere until I come back and deal with her."

"You got it boss." Kane nods as him and Shane tighten their hold on her thrashing arms before following Cruz to his car.

Abel grabs tissues before we get into the car and drive off. Lilah helps to clean off the blood while I focus on making sure Faye doesn't fall unconscious again. She seems to be doing okay as she stares out the window with furrowed brows and I imagine her vision is a little blurry. I cautiously caress her hand and watch as her gaze flickers to me, a lone tear escaping the corner of her eye once she blinks.

"I'm so sorry Faye." I croak as I lean down to kiss her forehead.

"N-Noah..." She whimpers before trying to sit up which makes me panic. "Sick."

"There's bags behind my seat!" Dakota instructs and Lilah whips one out before holding it up to Faye's mouth just as she vomits.

I rub her back as Abel turns around to the front, seemingly losing his mind as he rocks back and forth while muttering to Dakota to hurry up. Faye groans in disgust once she finishes and I wipe her mouth before tucking her close against me. I bite my lip hard as tears brim my eyes, blinking them away rapidly as we pull up to the hospital.

Carrying Faye out of the car we rush inside and up to the reception. It's busy but she quickly gets seen to before they take her away to clean up the scrapes. I watch as Abel goes with her since he's family while the rest of us wait. My leg bounces anxiously and my mind runs wild with ways I could kill Evie for hurting Faye. I feel like screaming until my voice is hoarse, the memory of Faye unconscious and bleeding on the ground driving me insane. It's all my fault. I wasn't paying attention.

Abel comes back after what seems like hours. "They've taken her for scans and examinations. She threw up again."

"Fucking hell!" Dakota breathes as he runs a hand through his hair. "Did the doctor say anything?"

"It's not a mild concussion but not fully severe either. He wants to keep her under observation for a few days." He sighs heavily but it's clear from his body language that he's furious. "They'll be moving her into a room soon and we can go in."

"Not overnight? Why that long?" Lilah asks worriedly and we look at Abel expectantly.

He swallows harshly as he meets my concerned gaze. "There's a little bit of swelling and she's feeling a lot of pressure because of it. She needs to stay in a little longer so they can help it go down."

"Fuck!" I whisper harshly as I hang my head, fighting the urge to punch something.

"Overall, he said it's nothing to worry about. She just needs a lot of rest." He explains as he takes a seat next to Lilah. "Which she's going to freak out over no doubt since finals are coming up soon."

That gets a quiet chuckle out of us and I look over to see Abel smile sadly. I text Kane to do me a favor and wait until Faye's been moved to a room before deciding to deal with Evie while she's asleep for the moment. The doctor tells us her scans and exams were fine but she had difficulty concentrating because of trouble with her vision which he assures us is temporary.

He advises to let her sleep for as long as possible and if she does wake up, not to crowd her. We thank him and watch him leave before I tell Abel that I'm going to go take care of Evie and that I'll be back soon. I start walking down the hallway with Dakota but we've only made it a few steps when he calls out to me.