"Go away Evie." I mutter as I take a sip of my drink.

"There's talk about you hanging out with that awkward bore who works at the library. I heard you share a dorm with her. Is that true?"

"First of all, she's far from boring and second..." I pause as I down the rest of my drink in one go and stand. "What I do and who I spend my time with is none of your concern."

"What's her name?" She steps closer and runs her hand down my chest.

I catch it before she ventures too far. "Stay out of my life Evie and away from my friends."

"Right." She laughs humorlessly as she moves to pour herself an unhealthy amount of alcohol. "So, she's just your friend? You live with her but you're telling me you haven't hooked up?"

I watch her as she keeps throwing back drinks and getting shitfaced drunk. When she realizes I still haven't answered her resolve crumbles and the waterworks return in full force. "Don't Evie."

"Why can't we just fix things?" She whispers brokenly.

"Sometimes when we fix things they still stay broken." I reply as I place my empty glass on the counter.

"Please Noah...I'll do anything!" She murmurs hastily as she grasps the sleeve of my shirt knowing that I'm about to walk away. "Don't go home to her. Come back with me and we can –"

"You cheated Evie." I sigh exasperatedly as I remove her hand. "You did it. Not me, you. Every time I see you I'm reminded of what you did. You hurt me and cheating isn't something you can forgive...not in my book anyways."

"I'm sorry." Her voice is hoarse as she stares at me with teary yet broken eyes. "I just...I...I want you back Noah. I made a mistake and I regret it. I was out of my fucking mind! I just want you back. The idea of you moving on hurts me. Everyone thinks you're dating her and I can't take it!"

"I'm glad you regret it but the answer is still no Evie. We can't keep having the same talk, it's quite tiring...like we're going round in circles. I'm not going to discuss this with you again." I frown and push her away when she clings to me with a sob. "Leave Faye alone too. If I find out that you've said or done something to her I'll make your life a living hell. She doesn't deserve it."

"What if I don't?" She questions with an edge in her tone that I don't appreciate. Especially when she's threatening Faye.

"I know about that sex tape you filmed with Jason Hicks." I smirk when she turns as white as a sheet. "Wouldn't want your parents to find out about it now would you? Or better yet the whole fucking university?"

"You wouldn't!" Her bottom lip quivers as panic seeps into her eyes.

"What you said a few moments ago was heart-warming really." I smile devilishly before it drops and I lean in with a murderous glare. "Especially after seeing you make out with several guys tonight before disappearing upstairs to fuck them. Now, I'm going to say this one last time...if you ever come near me again I will run you out of this goddamn place faster than you can blink. If you upset Faye in any way I will make your life a living hell and ensure that you regret ever speaking about her. Is that understood?"

"Y-Yes."

"Good girl." I grin and lean in to whisper, "Hopefully that didn't make you wet. I heard praise is one of your kinks."

Her jaw drops as she turns to face me. "H-How did you –"

"Locker room talk." I shrug before opening the door of the kitchen that had closed. "Don't worry Eve, apparently you're a decent lay! Nothing great or mind-blowing but hey, being called decent is pretty good!"