Nischay-the Abhisha shipper(Last)💐

Start from the beginning

Why is he looking .... no no staring her like she has grown two heads??
She wondered.

Meanwhile Abhishek's POV:

Is it because of what she is wearing making her attractive or it's her way of walking?

Her walk ,

Her style ,

Her accent,  everything is so unique.

She should really wear traditional outfits they make her look ho- so pretty!
He pushed himself out of her thoughts as he saw her moving away from him.

But again she started walking towards his direction.

She was walking towards him while in his mind only these lines were playing on loop.

Wo haseena wo neelam pari ,

Kargai      kesi        jadugari ,

Neendh inn ankhon se cheen li ha ,

Dil ma bechainiyan hain bhari !!

( That beauty that blue fairy ,

What magic has she done ,

She has stolen sleep from the eyes ,

And has filled the heart with restlessness!!)

So true , the way she walks like she owns the world makes her look so damn attractive.

Abhishek was just thinking all this when her next move made him go "aawwwww"

She came towards Nischay and touched the end of his suitcase , that was placed beside the C-shaped sofa , in the living room.

Manisha after touching the wheels of the suitcase : "Nischay g , ya na ham apke mummy papa se ashirwad le rhe hain ok?"
( This is that i am taking prayer from you mother and father ok?)

Nischay saw her with confusion so she continued : "Ham apne dimag lagaye hain ke ya suitcase bhi to aunty Uncle ke pas hi se aya ha aur wapis bhi wahi jyega to ham iss hi se kaam chala lete hain."
( I used my brain that this suitcase has also came from Uncle and Aunty and will go to them so I will manage from this only)

Nischay laughed at the way she cutely said that.
He cutely hugged her from side and said: "Hahaha , it's great but ma apko idhar khud bhi aur apni puri family ki tarf se bol rha hun that you are invited in our current home as well as new house. Ap idhar mere favorite ho aur like mujhe yaha sab se ziyda real bhi lagte ho and I really want you to come to our house to meet me , all of us actually."

( But I am telling you here by myself on the behalf of my family....
You are my favorite here and I see you as most real..)

Manisha also hugged him and said: "Ary thank you so much , ap to Abhishek se bhi ache ho.
( Ary thank you so much,  you are better than Abhishek)

She just completed her sentence and the next second she was pulled into Abhishek's arms as he hugged her like a baby and said : "Bht ziyda ho rha ha tera !"
( It's getting more than enough of you!)

Manisha laughed covering her mouth with her hands meanwhile Nischay giggled and hugged Abhishek.

Their hug broke from Elvish's voice as he told Manisha that Pooja ji is calling her.

Manisha left from there while Nischay told Abhishek : "Are you Jealous Abbu?" This was not a question but a statement.
Abhishek instantly shooked his head as a NO.
He shooked his head in such a speed that Nischay is surprised that his neck did not get a sprain.

Elvish also came towards Malhan brothers and replied on Abhishek's behalf: "Yes I am Jealous Nischay."

Abhishek hit Elvish in his stomach , on which Elvish laughed.

Big boss : "Now it's the time for Nischay to see of the contestants but not before giving a star to his favorite contestant except Abhishek."

Nischay nodded his head in acknowledgment. Meanwhile all the contestents came into the living area after listening to the announcement.

Nischay took the star from Abhishek's hand and gave it to Manisha who gave him , her brightest smile and hugged him which he reciprocated happily.

Nischay: "I will tell the reason behind giving Manisha the star , first of all she is my personal favorite contestant and today in the morning the way she pulled me for the dance showed me how much she cares for her guest and lastly her vibrant personality made my BB HOTEL experience more beautiful."

Manisha: "Thank you so much for your kind words " and again hugged him.
He smiled and reciprocated her hug.
This moment was adored by Abhishek.

The door got opened and Nischay went outside the house but not before hugging all the contestents and saying in a low voice to Abhishek : "I am AS." and gave him a cute teasing wink.

Abhishek laughed a little but didn't get what his statement meant.

Meanwhile the readers smiled because they know AS means "Abhisha Shipper"

Nischay is the Abhisha shipper !💐

                         THE END

              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers !!!

How are you all??

How's the last part of this ss?

Did you like it?

If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Ba bye !
A.