1: hyunjin pov

WARNING: BAD GRAMMAR! ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANAGWUEG

I took off my shoes, closing the door of our apartment behind me as I took in the smell of pasta in the air, a slight amount of steam coming from the kitchen. I approached the kitchen, glancing at my Felix who was currently stirring the pot of pasta. Wearing an almost adorable pink apron as he hummed to the song that appeared to be coming out of his headphones. He didn't seem to notice me because of his headphones blocking any outside noise.

I slowly tiptoed to him, putting my two hands over his waist and grabbing him from behind, our body's pressing against each other. almost causing him to drop his wooden spoon from the short amount of shock that came over him.

I let go, a bright smile planted onto my face, as he turned to face me, returning back a smile, the same sweet smile that made my heart the same as a cone of ice-cream on a sunny day. a bright smile I could never get enough of.

He took off his headphones, placing it randomly on the counter. He then put his arms around my neck and pulled me into yet another tight embrace.

"I missed you." He giggled, inching his face closer to mine. My body stayed still as he pulled me closer, my mouth sinking into his. I could feel the tension thickening as I sucked his tongue into my mouth.

His scent filled my nostrils, I've always been so deeply in love with every square inch of him. If I had the option to have his lips on mine for eternity, I'd choose it with no hesitation. He was my everything, the other half of me. I fall in love with him more with each kiss, with each touch.

My grip on his slim, beautiful waist became tighter. I didn't care if i was getting too carried away, it didn't even cross my mind. I needed him, badly.

"Shit, the pasta!" he unexpectedly pulled away from me, checking on the steaming pot that we had both forgotten about due to being in our own little bubble.

I let out a small chuckle as I watched him panicking, it was adorable. I watched him drain out the boiling pot of pasta, wiping a sweat off his face.

After we both had our meal, I dragged him to our bedroom, placing his petite body onto my lap. As i started stroking his neck from behind.

I planted a quick kiss onto his neck, feeling him shiver in my arms. I decided to do something bolder. I brought my finger to his mouth, positioning it in between his lips. 

"Open wide." I said, but it didn't sound like a request. it sounded more like a demand, I wasn't taking no for an answer.

He opened his lips, allowing me to push my finger further inside. I felt his teeth grazing my finger. And the warmness of his tongue, making me feel oddly aroused.

"Good boy, now suck." I commanded again, placing another finger inside. A smirk visible on my face. Felix began sucking on my pair of fingers. I pushed them in deeper, causing him to gag for a second.

He began nibbling on my fingers, as I felt the heat overtaking us both. I added a third finger, pushing them in as far as I possibly could. Hitting the edge of his throat.

"How about we take this thing further, yeah?"