I tripped and and saw the dagger raised above me. I closed my eyes in fear, but the pain never came.

I opened my eyes in shock. Roxas towered over me and took the hit.

I saw the dagger pierce through his body as he dissappeared, and the dagger fell right beside my head.

I tried to recover, despite the paralyzing fear.

But the man had landed one of the cuffs on my left hand.

All the spirits that were left dissappeared because the cuff restricted my magic and I couldn't sustain their physical forms.

"Get off me!" I cried in anger and fear.

He tried to cuff my other hand, but I used the last bit of magic I had to summon a familiar.

"Alistair!" I screamed.

Huge claws pierced through the attacker's body and was pinned down by an angry black lion.

Since Alistair isn't a spirit, I don't need to sustain his form with magic, and since Alistair is naturally strong, the charm that weakened me didn't affect Alistair at all.

The pain of Alistair's claws seemed to sober him up as he started to beg for his life.

I went blank. My eyes watered and I couldn't begin to explain what I felt.

I just knew I was angry... Yes... I'm angry... Angry enough to kill...

-------------------

"Look at him squirm, Alistair. I think we should end his pain quickly, don't you think?" Snow laughed, eyes sparkling with unshed tears.

"Snow... You are in no state to command me," Alistair growled.

He saw her smile, but there wasn't a trace of emotion on her face.

Not fear, sadness, relief, or anger. She was filled with bloodlust strong enough to numb every sense she had.

"He hurt me and my spirits, Alistair. Don't you think he should be punished?" She asked with a lifeless tilt of her head.

"Rip his head off, Alistair. Bite it off like you would a cookie," she smiled, her red eyes glowing brightly.

"You are forbidden to stain your hands with such dirty blood. Regain your senses, and I will take care of this. I promise you," Alistair said warmly.

But that warmth didn't reach Snow as she frowned.

"You won't disobey me, Alistair. You can't," she said in a monotone voice.

"Regain your senses!" Alistair roared.

"I'll give you a minute to decide. If you disobey me, not only will I be damned to eternal torture, you'll become nothing but a normal animal," she said again in a voice that seemed to echo.

"Fight the demon, Snow. You can't lose now," Alistair stated firmly.

"47 seconds," she stated lifelessly.

Alistair's claws gripped harder at his prey in frustration.

"Think of your spirits and other familiars. Your spirits die with you, and your familiars will suffer my fate," Alistair pleaded.

"29 seconds... And here I thought you would do anything to protect me. To protect your master," she taunted in a monotone voice.

The attacker pleaded and pleaded but his pleas fell on deaf ears as Alistair hoped for Snow to come back and Snow was under the strong influence of the demon seed.

"We have 10 seconds, Alistair..." she smiled approaching him and putting her head on his body.

"You've betrayed me," she said quietly, stroking him gently.

"... I'll do it..." Alistair said, resolute.

"Really?" she asked happily in that echoed voice.

"My apologies. I cannot go against the wishes of my master," he apologized as Alistair prepared to bite his head off at Snow's command.

"No! Please stop! I don't want to die!" he cried.

"Then maybe you should've thought of that before you came in this room. Are you ready, Alistair?" she asked sweetly.

Alistair didn't respond and kept his eyes fixed on his prey. He didn't want to see what his master would become after this.

"I'll take that as a yes," she smiled.

"Snow! What happened?!" Victor shouted, seeing the state of her room.

He saw his daughter's blue eyes were replaced by ones of blood red and felt his heart crumble.

"Father... You're just in time to see me punish this man for hurting me. He even hurt my spirits," Snow explained in a monotone voice.

"Snow. Don't move. Alright? I'll come get you, you must have been so scared," Victor said carefully.

Snow's eyes flickered as she backed away.

"Scared?... No... I wasn't scared. I wasn't!" she growled.

Victor decide to probe wether or not that reaction was good or bad.

"Yes you were, Snowflake," he smiled, stopping in his tracks.

"No! I wasn't scared! I can't be scared! I'm not scared!" she screamed.

Victor saw the flickers of blue that popped up when he mentioned the word scared.

"... I know you're scared. I am too, Snowflake, it's normal. But you don't have to be scared, because I'm here, I'll protect you," Victor said, approaching her slowly.

"I'm not scared... I can't be scared... I was... Scared?" she looked at Victor in confusion.

"Of course you were, Snowflake. But it's alright now, I'm here," he hugged her.

"I was scared... I was so scared," she cried.

Her echoed voice turned into sobs.

Alistair was quick to comfort her and rubbed his head on her small frame.

She cried for a few minutes before her eyes turned back into the their beautiful blues.

Victor felt her body go limp and quickly checked on her only to realize she had only fallen asleep.

"I'll make sure they pay, Snowflake," Victor whispered.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°and cut!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°