daddy matthew

the sun was setting over the mountains as your car drove down the highway. your radio softly played g eazy in the background and you lightly sung along. you were on your way to Matthew Espinosa's house, a boy who had been pretty on and off with. you had never really dated, but you have both liked each other.

you exited the highway and drove into matthews neighborhood. you pulled into the driveway and texted him letting him know you were here. grabbing your phone and keys, you walked up to the porch. before you could ring the doorbell Matthew had opened the door and let you in.

"hey Matthew" you said.

"hey y/n" he replied.

you went upstairs and sat on his bed. he shut the door behind him and smirked at you.

you understand where this is going.

Matthew came over and pushed you up onto the bed, laying on top of you. he started kissing you passionately. his lips smacked against yours and he stuffed his tongue in your mouth. he flipped you over so you were on top, and his hands wandered down to your boobs. he grabbed one and flipped you back over so he was on top, never breaking the kiss. he finally stopped to rip your shirt off and unclasp your bra. then he continued making out with you, and feeling you up. you paused this time to take his shirt off, revealing a toned, tan, stomach, and muscular arms. he went back down on you, this time placing his lips on your collarbone.

"oh Matthew" you said moaning his name.

he continued sucking leaving little hickeys all over your chest and neck.

"you like that y/n?" he said continuing to suck on your neck.

"yes baby I do" you said moaning.

he moved back up to your lips and then down to your boobs. he sucked the nipple making you moan.

"moan my name baby" he said

"oh Matthew please fuck me" you said.

he stood up, taking his pants and boxers off giving you time to do the same. his large erection showed through his boxers before he stripped them off. now, both naked, he moved down to your clit. he started sucking right on your sweet spot. you dipped your head back moaning loudly in pleasure. Matthew stopped to look up at you.

"y/n who's your daddy?" he said.

"you babe you" you said making eye contact with him.

not loosing the the eye contact Matthew stuck a finger in you. causing you to scream/moan in pleasure.

"OHHH MATTHEW ITS YOU. YOU'RE MY DADDY" you moaned as he stuck more fingers in you.

he moved his fingers at rapid face, while he flicked his tongue on your clit. you cummed all over his fingers. he stood up, making you suck his fingers. you gladly did. then he climbed onto the bed on his knees, his dick coming at you. you grabbed it with both hand and started moving them up and down his long shaft.

"oh y/n baby you feel so good" he said.

then you stuck it in your mouth, causing him to roll his eyes into the back of his head.

you started going faster, and you could hear small grunts escape his mouth. he held you onto his dick by pushing your head deeper into it. you started choking on his large member as he cummed.

"swallow baby girl" he said as you did what you were told.

then he dropped you back down on your back, and spreaded your legs nice and wide.

"ok baby I wanna hear you" he said preparing his member for your pussy.

"alright daddy" you said rubbing your clit.

he moved your hand out of the way and stuck his large member into you, causing you to scream.

"OHHHH MATTHEW BABY YES YOU'RE SO BIG" you moaned.

he started to thrust harder as your toes curled.

you could heard him moaning "fuck" after every thrust.

"OHHHHH BABY YES FUCK ME HARDER PLEASE" you said squirming around

he finally pulled out and flipped you on your stomach.

"ass up baby" he said running his fingers up and down his dick.

you stuck your ass in the air and he put his face right in your wet pussy. he stuck his tongue in you and spun it all around.

"yes baby yes" you said holding his head onto you. you let go, and his dick was thrusted into you. hard.

"OH FUCK MATTHEW YES" you said putting your face down into the bed. you clawed the edge of the bed as he fucked you.

"oh y/n you feel so damn good babe" he said licking his lips.

his thrusts became sloppier and you knew he was close.

"Matthew cum all over my sweet pussy" you said.

"beg y/n" he said.

"oh daddy please cum all over my sweet soft pussy" you said

"Y/N BEG HARDER" he said thrusting still.

"OHHHH MATTHEW PLEASE CUM ALL OVER MY PUSSY THAT YOU MADE ALL WET AND FUCK ME SO HARD PLEASE DADDY OHHHH" you moaned.

just seconds after you felt his warm fluid release into you. you cummed for the second time all over his dick.

he pulled out and you flipped over.

"we didn't use a condom" he said.