𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲

Aaron was sitting on the couch when he heard a knock on the door. He got up and opened the door and his eyes widened. Beverly stood there with blood all over her dress. He invited her in and showed her where their bathroom was. He headed upstairs and got a blue plaided shirt and some cargo pants for Beverly. He went back downstairs and waited for Bev at the door.

It took twenty minutes and she walked out. He gave her the clothes and she went back in. He walked back to the living room, patiently waiting for the redhead that was in his bathroom. He wanted to know why Beverly was covered in blood that may or may not have been hers. She walked in and sat down next to him.

"What happened?" He asked her; his tone was concerning.

"I killed...my father." She admitted softly.

He hugged her. He knew all the things Alvin was doing to her. He touched her inappropriately and emotionally abused her. Aaron was glad that she killed her own father. She deserved it; knowing that that she would never get hurt again. They pulled away.

"I'm proud of you." He smiled at her.

"Is it alright if I stay here for a while?" She asked.

"Of course. My parents went out of town for a while so you can use their bedroom." He told her. "You can borrow my clothes if you want to." He added.

"Thank you." She smiled softly.

There was a knock on the door. Beverly got up and opened it. Which was a very bad idea, because at that moment Henry was at the front door. Bev had a shocked expression on her face and Aaron got up to see who it was. He stood behind Bev as he saw Henry who had that certain look on his face where you knew you were in deep shit. He looked at Bev and she understood; walking in and upstairs into his room to stay there for a while.

Henry had his arms crossed as he looked at him. He invited the dirty blonde in. If there was one thing he didn't want, it was to cause unnecessary drama. He closed the door before turning around to look at Henry.

"Why's Marsh here?" Henry asked; annoyance and curiosity dripping from his voice.

"She's here, because she's my friend and something had happened at her house that she doesn't want to talk about." He replied. "Plus, it's much better for her to live here for awhile than to be somewhere, where she doesn't feel safe." He added.

"So, she also gets-"

"Yeah, and it's not fucking fun and games for her. Please, just don't tell anyone, Hen." He cut Henry off his sentence.

"For you, anything." Henry smiled at him.

"Thanks." He replied.

Henry pulled him in by his shirt as he kissed him. He kissed back and pulled away. He smirked at the dirty blonde; which he received back. Henry removed his shirt and kissed him again. He moaned into the kiss as he fell onto the couch. Henry was on top of him and kissed him much more roughly and hungrily.

Aaron removed his shirt. Now, Henry was shirtless too. He kissed the other boy's neck which earned him a soft moan. His hand slid down and he palmed Aaron. Aaron's eyes widened as he looked at the smirked guy. He kissed him as he grinded against Henry's hand.

Without the two boys realizing, Beverly opened the door and headed down stairs. She wasn't hearing them talk and got concerned that something might have happened to Aaron. She gasped when she saw the scene in the living. Henry Bowers — the guy who hated Richie for being interested in men — was currently on top of Aaron and he was kissing him. It surprised her even more that Aaron was kissing him back while grinding against him. It felt like they forgot that they hated each other's guts in that moment.

"What the fuck?!" Beverly asked in shocked.

Aaron and Henry quickly pulled away. Both of them were red due to blushing hard. Aaron threw Henry his shirt as he put his one on. Beverly had her arms crossed as she looked between the boys.

"Explanation now or I'm telling Bill that his bother has been fucking Henry Bowers behind his back." Bev warned.

"Technically we haven't fucked yet." Henry told her.

"I don't really care. I just want an explanation to why my best friend was sucking face with the guy that has been terrorizing us since we were kids." Bev said annoyed.

"Yeah, that explanation is kinda personal to him, Bev. Sorry, you know I can keep secrets." Aaron replied as he looked away.

"Ugh, fine. So how long exactly have you two been together?" She asked.

"Two and a half weeks." Both of them replied.

"You two hid this from the group for two weeks?! Two fucking weeks?! She asked them emphasizing on two weeks.

"We're still figuring things out, Bev." Aaron told her.

"I seriously can't believe you two." She said and crossed her arms.

The front door opened and to make matters worse; it was Bill and Stanley. They stood stunned the scene that was in front of them. Both Aaron and Henry were sitting on the couch and Beverly looked absolutely pissed at them. Stanley what was going on and he was sure Bill knew too. They stared at each other before looking at Bev. She was trying her best not to freak out about this in front of them.

"I think we came back at a very bad time." Stanley said to Bill.

"No fucking s-s-shit, Stan." Bill said sarcastically. "What i-i-is going on h-h-here?" He asked.

"I caught your brother and Henry making out on the couch." Bev replied still annoyed at the two sitting on the couch.

She thought that killing her own father was the worst thing she could experience this week. But now she had to rethink the entire situation all over again. Her best friend, who was almost like a brother to her, was with the same guy that had violated her. How could Aaron even consider dating the guy in the first place? Didn't he hate the dirty blonde as much as they did? She looked at the other who were still standing at the door.

"Really, Bev?" Aaron asked her.

Bev rolled her eyes at him. He seriously didn't think she'd tell Bill. Obviously, she wouldn't tell him, but it was too late to come up with a lie. Bill was standing right here at the door seeing them together. It didn't take rocket science to know what they were doing before Bill and Stan even walked in.

"Yes, really." She replied.

"Why is she much more scarier when she's angry?" Henry asked Aaron.

"Don't ask me that. I don't even know." Aaron replied to him.

"I honestly can't believe you'd pick him." Stanley said sarcastically.

"I'm t-t-trying to understand h-h-how Henry even like g-g-guys in the first p-p-place." Bill said as he looked between his brother and his bully.

He didn't think they'd end up together. Let alone that out of all people, Aaron chose Henry. He took Stan by his hand and went upstairs. It was better if Aaron talked to him privately rather than Bev out the two boys. Yeah, he hated Henry's guts, but he didn't mind if Aaron was dating him. It was Aaron's choice after all.

He'd begun to think that Aaron was Henry's escape route. The Henry he saw downstairs wasn't the one that bullied him and the others. He was much more different. He didn't say anything bad about Bev, Stan or even him. He just saw a guy that looked hateful and acted tough, but he wasn't. Bill was sure that his brother was a cure for the dirty blonde.

Aaron was the one that could keep him sane. There still was a glint in his eyes that he desperately wanted to wear a mask in front of them. But it wouldn't save him or Aaron's situation. It wouldn't make sense to why they were making out — according to Bev. Whatever the situation at hand was, he knew Aaron would give him an explanation he needed.

------------------------------------------
Henry be like "What feelings?"