The Alphas Little Girl Chapter 15 {Edited}

Chapter 15

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Phillip's Pov

Me and Joel were in the game room, playing call of duty since I was taking a break from beta work.

"So how long are you staying here?" I asked him.

"Only till tomorrow, my older sister is getting the Alpha title tomorrow so I cant miss that" he replied while focusing on the TV screen.

"~Phillip I need you to meet me in my office~" Orion mind linked me.

"~On my way~" I replied.

"Come on Joel my brother wants me in his office, and you should come to, he sounded distressed" I said while I jumped off the couch as we rushed to his office. We arrived just as Orion did.

"This war is starting sooner then we thought, what Liz did was like a trigger, every mythical creature knows about it now" Orion explained.

"Me and dad talked and were gonna need back up, so I'm going to call all the packs in the US and every Vampire king, you are going to contact every witch tribe and goblin king."

"I hate goblins they stink" I whined.

"Doesn't matter we could use there size against the others rogue packs and vampire, witch, and goblin that has joined Alpha Jackson's side!" He yelled.

"OH chill, shouldn't Hailey and Lizzy know about this?" I asked.

"No but I do need Lizzy I have some questions to ask her" he said.

"I'll get her" Joel insisted.

"Thank you Joel, now lets get calling" Orion sighed and entered his office.

"You know here her room is right?" I asked while stepping half way into Orion's office. "Ya, now go sweep some goblins off there feet!" he winked at me and walked up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and started dialing some numbers.

Joel's Pov

I walked up the stairs and tried to find her scent, it smelled of vanilla and freshly baked cookies. It was heavenly. I followed it all the way to a light blue door. I knocked first but no answer. I put my ear up against the door to hear beautiful singing, she was singing to radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I love that song. I walked in to see her on her bed with a guitar still singing. She looked up and I knew from then on she was my mate.

"Mate" I whispered. I walked over to her, she had that shocked look on her face. It was actually kinda cute.

"Wait one second buster" She growled, as she held her hand out, I walked right into it, her hand on my chest made sparks erupt all over my body.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"Fifteen" I sighed happily.

"Eh I guess that's a good age" she shrugged. I shook my head out of the love struck daze I was in and asked.

"What do you mean a good age?"

"I'm thirteen, I cant date and old guy!" She gave the duh look.

"Haha I agree" I laughed.

"I heard you singing you're really good" I smiled.

"I guess, I sing when I'm bored" she smiled back.

"So whats your name, I've seen you with my brothers but never got your name?" she asked.

"It Joel, and don't worry I already know yours" I winked. Which made her blush. "Oh before I forget, your brother Orion wants you" I said.

"Eh he can talk to me later I'm still healing" she yawned. I growled at the word healing. I'm pissed at that stupid Alpha for hurting my mate.

"Do want to see?" She asked. I nodded, she turned around and lifted her shirt. I saw the words scarred on her back, some were still open but were healing quite quickly. I growled, and hugged her close to me.

"I will not let anything harm you again" I growled. My wolf was pissed, but was slowly calming down with our mate in our arms.

"Don't worry about me, remember I got the powers" She giggled. I smiled down at her, shes so cute.

Elizabeth's Pov

"~Lizzy wheres Joel and where are you I need to talk to you!~" Orion growled in my head. I swear I'm going to block him if he doesn't stop wanting to ask me questions about what happened at the clearing.

"~Leave me alone Orion, I' m not telling you what happen at the clearing right now OK, and don't worry Joel's with me~" I replied and blocked him out. Urgh older brothers, very annoying...

I laid with Joel as we told each other about ourselves. I took in every feature about him. He had black spiked up hair, bright blue eyes, I'm not lying when I say he looked like a Greek god with his chiseled face. When he walked in he was tall, about 6'1.

He told me he lives in a different pack and is leaving tomorrow which made my wolf whimper, she just got her mate and now he has to leave, but he promised he'd return after his older sister becomes Alpha. We talked for hours upon hours, until we both fell asleep.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

I know its short, but its a filler since it was rushed. I was gonna add more but my mom is on her way home. Also I have a cold so I dont know how much I will update this week but I will try my best. Also who expected joel to be her mate? ;)

Please Comment and Vote! :)

I promise next chapter will be longer and better! :)

~Legend