Queencard

I have everything I need, except for my patient. Amazingly, that's when the doorbell rings. I rush downstairs excitedly, opening it wide. "Hello, and welcome to Yuqi's makeover salon!" I smile, making sure that the girl felt accepted here. Not that I care, I'm only acting.

Soyeon pushed her glasses up her face and bowed to me even though she's my senior. What a weirdo. But it was kind of cute. Right, just an act..

I guided her upstairs to my room where all of my supplies were laid out. She looked concerned, like she was about to turn back around, so I closed the door. "Let's get started, shall we?"

Soyeon mumbled a 'yes'.

Earlier this week, after I had developed a plan, I invited Soyeon to my house for a makeover. The crew and I are hoping that once Soyeon is a Queenka like us, she'll leave us alone. It's definitely going to work, because I'm the best makeoveress in our school.

Grabbing a brush from my desk, I turned Soyeon so that her back faced me. Being so close to her, I could smell the flowery scent of her hair. I began to brush the softness, glad that Soyeon had followed my instructions and taken a shower before she had come over.

"Ah-" Soyeon fidgeted in her place on my bed as I brushed her hair.

"Does that hurt?" I paused in my actions worriedly, my heart not listening to my mind telling myself not to care this much.

"I haven't brushed my hair at all this week, it's a bit tangled.." I could tell that Soyeon was shy, this was also the most I'd ever heard her speak at once.

I moved into a different position and began to be even more gentle than I was being before. "Is this okay?"

"Sure."

We sat in silence while I brushed out the tangled mess in front of me, occasionally hearing Soyeon's sharp intakes of breath when I went over a particularly difficult spot. Apologies spilled uncontrollably from my lips every time that happened, concentrating on making this experience as painless as possible. It felt like forever, but now that I'm done it didn't seem so bad.

Soyeon reached her hand behind her back to touch her hair. "You did a really good job."

I beamed with a smile even though I hadn't done much yet.

"You should feel it too," Soyeon turned her body to face me, having nothing but sincerity in her voice.

I reached a hesitant hand to the side of her head. I stroked her hair, my hand falling through her dark brown locks softly, compared to how tangled it was just half an hour ago. As my hand accidentally brushed against her cheek in the process, I swear I see a pink color tinting her face. I pull away when I see it, not wanting to cross any boundaries.

"Ready to try on some stuff?" I get up from my bed quickly to forget about what just happened and pull out the things that I've saved for her from my closet. I work with Shuhua on the weekends at a lingerie store, so I can basically get things like this for free all the time.

Soyeon looks horrified once I bring them out and lay them across my bed. "I- I have to wear these?"

"You could at least try one of them on," I suggested. I don't know much about her, but the reviews left on the store Shuhua and I work at always say that they feel more confident while wearing the types of things that we sell there. I was hoping that it would work for Soyeon.

She slowly held up a black bra and headed into the bathroom connected to my room to change. I sat on my bed, twirling my hair around my fingers, wondering what Soyeon's body looked like under the huge, stained T-shirts she always wore.

Um, what?

I exhale deeply to cleanse my mind, grabbing my phone and checking my social media to see if anyone is having a party soon. Maybe Minnie? She's always having parties.

"Yuqi?" Soyeon calls from the bathroom. "I need some help.."

With a raised eyebrow I walked over to the bathroom door. My hand went for the handle but I stopped myself. What did Soyeon mean by she needed help? Help putting on the underwear??

"What's taking so long? Yuqi?"

I swallowed around the lump in my throat, really trying to control my breathing. I gripped the handle and closed my eyes, turning it and entering the bathroom. "What do you need help with?" I asked, eyes still shut tightly just in case.

"I can't reach behind myself to clip it together," Soyeon sounded embarrassed.

I nodded. This is easy. I literally work at a store where I have to hook together bras all day. I could do it with my eyes closed, which is exactly the situation. But what I don't expect is for Soyeon to place the clothing in my hands to put on her.

A small, strangled noise escaped my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her. I cup her soft breasts over the piece briefly and waited for her arms to go inside of the straps. Then I clipped it together and was about to make a quick exit so that Soyeon could put her shirt back on.

Her hand reached for mine. "Aren't you supposed to tell me if it looks good or not?"

I clench my teeth. "You don't have a shirt on, I'm giving you privacy."

"What's the point of wearing this then if no one's going to see it?"

"It'll give you confidence," I said, trying to convince her. Didn't she get it?

"I wouldn't mind it if you opened your eyes," Soyeon mumbled. From where did she get so bold? It definitely wasn't there before, which is why I had her trying this on in the first place. There was no way the lingerie actually gave it to her just now, right?

I risked a peek at the half naked girl standing right in front of me. I definitely should not have done that.

"Soyeon, you're so beautiful," The words left my mouth before I could control them. Her glasses and shirt were off to the side, giving me a very clear view of her upper body.

The matte black bra fit perfectly on her, and it also looked like she was comfortable in it. Her hands fell loosely at her sides as she looked up at me. There were smooth dips and curves in all the right places across the top of her body, and her shoulders were small and delicate. My eyes trailed up to her face, drinking in every detail. She had a soft gaze, but her lips looked even softer. She definitely looked like a Queenka, which was the goal. But me feeling myself start to fall for her was not a part of the plan.

Fuck, what have I gotten myself into?

Not part of the plan at all

( A/N: Oh no! This isn't good... Don't forget to vote to make sure Yuqi can figure out her new feelings.. >.< )