Jian Mei rushed up and said, "I'll come."

Jian Changjia didn't let it go: "While staying there, you are struggling with your efficiency."

He was moving things forward, but after a few steps he didn't hear Jian Mei's answer. He hesitated for a moment, and finally couldn't help turning his head, but saw the child standing under the vine tree looking at him. Autumn The wind was a bit bitter, but he showed a sweet smile to himself: "Brother, thank you."

Jian Changjia choked, the wicked young man stood there in a daze. Fortunately, it was so dark that he couldn't see the red ears. He threw a word of "really annoying" and fled and left.

It looks like two people, but in fact Jian Changjia did all the work alone. Jian Mei had to go back to the house to check the doors and windows. The tabby cat, who was always hanging out outside, seemed to feel the breath of a storm that was about to come. He ran back outside and closed the door of the house. The old man went to bed early when he was old, and Jian Mei had to run back to his room.

The wind really blew in the evening, until half an hour later, there began to spread water marks on the windows, and the rain began to fall.

Jian Mei also went to bed early at night because he had to go to school early to go to bed and get up early. He was a little recognizable in the bed. He couldn't sleep well when he first fell asleep in an unfamiliar bed, half-dreaming and half-awake, suddenly—

"Boom!"

A muffled thunder blasted, the rain crackled on the glass, and the towering shadows of the trees in the backyard were stretched by the light of lightning on the floor of the house. At first glance, they looked like a monster with teeth and claws.

Jian Mo was a little frightened. He took out the phone from under the pillow with some care, and glanced at it at 8 o'clock in the evening. The quiet village has fallen into silence. Only the public rain outside seems to be clamoring silently, just in a dream. He also had some nightmares, plus the shadows he saw when he first woke up, he was scared of his courage.

Subconsciously clicked on WeChat, and he sent a message to Lu Xingzuo: "Are you asleep?"

It may be busy over there and did not reply in time.

Jian Mei boldly sent him: "I am a little scared now, really."

"Boom"

There was another sound of lightning outside.

Jian Mei shuddered in fright. The phone fell on the quilt and didn’t know where he slipped. There was Jian Changjia’s room across the wall. He hesitated for a moment. In the end, he quietly picked up the phone and got out of the bed on tiptoe. He opened the door and started knocking on the door of the room. He was not sure if his brother was asleep, but he knocked on the door with a little hope. Before his parents were very busy with work, Jian's father worked overtime and all night to perform surgery on the patient. Shen Meina couldn't come back from the crew.

The babysitter at home sometimes needs to go home when something has something to do. Occasionally when it rains, he will quietly rush to find his brother to sleep. Later, after that incident, Jian Changjia stopped talking about taking him to sleep. Will not pay attention to him.

After knocking on the door for a while, Jian Mei was a little discouraged. Just when he was about to give up, he clicked and the door of the room opened. Jian Changjia was still wearing pajamas, and she looked at the door with annoyance. Outsider: "What do you do if you don't sleep in the middle of the night?"

Jian Mei was half a head smaller than him, and first shrank slightly, and her little white face was worried: "I want to sleep with you."

?