Little Cai Wenji still followed behind to increase blood with due diligence.

Jian Mei saw that he was named. He was a novice, and when he spoke, he would always say shocking words: "Then I have never used the skills to increase blood."

Liu Can said: "Then how can it be the same, adding blood is very simple for you, how can this be empty."

"Yes."

The simple and ambiguous voice is soft, and even if I ask rhetorically, there is a feeling that I am serious and reasonable: "Then why for Da Zhuang, shooting can't be simple."

"..."

This logic was too strong, and Liu Can didn't think about how to refute it.

Lu Xingwang, who had been concentrating on the battle, had a smile on his lips when he heard Jian Ambiguous words. He didn't bother to explain some things, but there was someone who didn't need to explain, which seemed good.

I won this round without surprise

Just when Jian Wei thought that he would almost stop playing, he saw Liu Can unexpectedly invite two people in, and he was very happy: "Brother Yu is here, I'm getting better!"

Brother Yu?

Jian Mei was stunned, and heard the voice of Mile Yu from the group's listening channel: "Everyone is here."

Liu Can couldn't wait to blow him like he was blowing himself: "Yes, yes, you know, Yuge's Juyoujing is the number one in our city. He is very powerful!"

Cheng Yu smiled and said: "It's not so exaggerated, it's just average."

then

He said to Jian Mei: "Mei Mei, is your friend next to me?"

Jian Mei replied: "Yes."

"Big Zhuang." Cheng Yu said his name and sneered unclearly: "I just heard Liu Can say in the group that you played very well in Baili, can you teach me if you have a chance."

In fact, these words didn't have any kindness, on the contrary, there was a taste of temptation and provocation.

However, when he didn't expect it, a message appeared on the public screen. It was Lu Xing's unceremonious words: "No."

Cheng Yu was taken aback.

Then, the public screen tweeted a reply, and Lu Xing replied indifferently: "It's just average."

The answer without any thorns caused Cheng Yu to choke, as if he received a muffled punch. Lu Xing was able to resolve his tit-for-tat with ease, and he shot back. It was just a brief confrontation, and Cheng Yu understood that this People are definitely not simple.

Liu Can sensed the embarrassment and said quickly: "It's driving."

A game started, and at the same time, Jian Mei's WeChat background received a message.

Lu Xingwang: "Is this Yu Cheng Yu who left you on the mountain that day and didn't look for you?"

Jian Mei didn't expect him to be so quick, but he answered quickly: "Well, what's the matter?"

After entering the hero selection stage, Lu Xingwang did not return.

Everyone thought that when Lu Xingwang would choose Baili again to keep the contract, another Cheng Yu's small attendant who had just pulled in snatched the shooter, and said apologetically: "Sorry, I can only shoot."

Everyone subconsciously looked at Lu Xingwang on the third floor.

However, except for the two words that Jian Mei said in the last game, Lu Xingzuo did not speak, and he chose the mid laner with almost no burden, the surprising Angela.