[No] Lu Xing typed in the game, and replied concisely: [There is in the novice tutorial]

...

It seems that there is such a thing.

Jian ignorantly feels the gap in this world. He is also a novice like him, with headless flies swaying everywhere, while Lu Xingwang knows how to use all the available resources for his own use, and he can use it at the fastest speed. Getting started, whether it was mathematics before or the king of today, it seems that no matter what situation this person is in, he will definitely seize any opportunity to expand his advantage, it is terrifying.

"The enemy has five seconds to reach the battlefield, please be prepared"

The mechanical female voice reminded Jian Mei to regain his senses. He condensed his mind and tried his best to fight. After helping the middle lane to clear the line, he probably understood that the hero with the red blood bar was the enemy. If the opposite tower could not enter, he would hit him. Push down their tower.

The Sagittarius of the Development Road sends a signal: Please follow me for help

Liu Can said in her voice: "Immigration, you protect the archer, you are the descendant of the road."

Jian Mo responded and walked down the road.

Halfway through, the screen showed a kill message:

First drop of blood: [Lu Bu kills Arthur]

Assist Li Bai

The small map in the upper left corner of the screen shows that there are two red enemy icons on the confrontation road. From the avatar, Lu Bu and the opposite jungler Li Bai worked together to kill Arthur.

Liu Can sighed on Mai: "Arthur, hold on, be careful of the bushes, and don't get caught."

Jian Mei is also very worried.

Because the ranks of Liu Can and others are not bronze, and some are even around Xingyao, even if they are playing matching mode, they will be matched with some old players who are good at playing. When they find that Arthur against the road is a whiteboard and After the operation is not proficient, it seems that a breakthrough has been found.

Another kill message came from the screen:

[Li Bai killed Arthur]

Assist: Lu Bu

Liu Can subconsciously said: "Brother, I'm going to be a hit in the wild. If you don't know how to play, just hide under the tower and don't come out?"

However, when everyone looked at the minimap again, they found that the two people on the opposite side were killed by jumping over the tower. When Arthur died, he even tried his best to clear out the soldiers and keep the defensive tower.

Liu Can choked all of a sudden.

But Jian Mei didn't understand games, he just asked with some doubts: "Why did the two people fight him?"

Liu Can explained: "It's the jungler on the opposite side who helps to fight against the road and arrests people. This is normal."

"Oh." Jian Mei, who has always seemed to be stab-less, asked him: "Then who is our jungler, why not help."

"..."

The jungler is him.

Liu Can, who was still blaming Arthur just now, shut his mouth, and even felt a little aggrieved. He clicked to initiate the assembly. This time he took the initiative to squat in the grass against the road, but Arthur seemed to be conscious and took the initiative to seduce the tower. On the other side, Lu Bu had always underestimated the enemy, without any accident, came out of the tower, handed in skills, and was consumed by Arthur with half a tube of blood.