"Diana, non is your fault. Just fate isn't kind with everyone, including the ones who suffered lot. Now, don't think of anything else and just enjoy the day" Anaya soon said which Diana nodded and smiled to her sister.

"I will, and congratulations on your wedding day" Diana soon said as Anaya smiled heartfeltly before she hugged her and stand up.

"My Sultana, the groom is waiting" Indira said as appearing with Dalia as wearing formal and elegant dresses of Indian and Arabian style.

Anaya smiled before she looks at Diana one more time.

"Wish me luck" Anaya said before went with Indira and Dalia out of the room.

Diana smiled before she went to the balcony and saw the wedding ceremony which was a combination between Middle Eastern and South Asian wedding ceremony.

Diana smiled as seeing the groom and future husband of her sister.

Alsan Dayan, the son of the General House Dayan, one of the strongest and devoted noble houses who are loyal to the Royal Family.

Alsan has short, black hair with his bangs swept to his right side and have amber eyes. He's tanned, tall with a well-built figure and muscular limbs due to his training as well-trained warrior. He wore a white collared up shirt with a matching white pants and pair of pointy brown boots.

Alsan is considered to be very handsome and good looking.

Aslan was born between General Dayan and his wife, Tribal Princess of the Serkan Tribe.

Despite their marriage was arranged and out of alliance between both parties, they already knew each other and they are still very much in love.

Aslan knew Diana and Anaya since they were young and he was very much liked Anaya.

In other words, they're childhood sweethearts and been in love for a long time.

"I see the future Sultan is indeed good looking" Diana turned around and seeing Lily and her Siodonnaian dress.

Lily has her hair into a half braid crown while loose down to her lower back. She wore a splendid, dark blue embroidery gold kaftan gown with matching sash wrapped around her waist as she wore some jewelry due to her status as noblewoman despite she was ready to work like any working class people, she also wore a matching color slippers.

"Lilian, you look amazing with kaftan" Diana soon said which Lily smiles as she went near her and seeing the wedding ceremony starting with their main characters, Anaya and Aslan.

"I guess I have to thank both Lady Indira and Miss Dalia for helping me to pick a good style of Siodonnaian clothing. And unlike the Obelian noble gowns, these dresses don't have corsets and they're very comfortable" Lily soon said which Diana laugh and looked at Lily.

They watched the ceremony from the start to the end where it's end when Anaya and Aslan kissed after signed their names as the new Sultana and Sultan of Siodonna.

They both clapped their hands as others cheered and start celebrating.

"That was really a extraordinary wedding. Very different from the ones of Obelia or other kingdoms of the Western lands" Lily soon said and watching people dancing and celebrating.

"Besides, the view is indeed beautiful" Lily said as looking the beautiful view of Siodonna and sea along with the city and plants.

"I told you, Siodonna does have most beautiful views" Diana soon said which Lily give a small smile before she recalled the crimson haired knight.