Other jeon's shake their heads at them and decided to go from there." Let's go and throw this shitty body in garbage". Hoseok said making a disgusting face toward the ruined dead body of waiter. Yoongi nodded and pick up the body and threw it in dustbin and all left from there like they didn't even kill anyone.

~~~~~~

It's going to be night time and taehyung is in cafe working. He is serving some customers and all people in cafe looking at him with adore or love eyes. Some are even staring at him with amazed eyes. Many people in cafe are regular customers because they just come to see this adorable bean.

" Here you order noona". Taehyung said smiling widely and placed a coffee mug on table. The girl look at him with admiration because she is one of those who always come just for his single glance and even taehyung is now familiar with them.

" thank you taehyung". She said with wide smile and taehyung left from there giving her his cute smile.
" Taehyung here is your salary". Taehyung turn around and saw his boss park seojoon standing there with a soft smile on his face. Seojoon walk toward the beautiful boy and stand in front of him.

He look down on taehyung and his heart skip looking at him. He may or may not be have a tiny crush on taehyung but one thing is he is sure that he adores this baby so much. From the first day taehyung start working here, seojoon always find himself adoring this little beauty.

" Thank you hyung". Taehyung politely bow and take his monthly salary which is enough for his expenses."don't thank me it's your hard work taehyung". Seojoon said ruffling taehyung hair softly and taehyung shyly smile looking down.

" you are going home now ". Seojoon asked him after seeing that it's almost night time. Taehyung nodded and started to pack his some belongings. "Come today I will drop you home." He said hoping taehyung would agree and he will got some time to spend with this little cutie but instantly he became sad when taehyung said.

" hyung it's ok, I will manage and plus I have to buy something for me that's why. Thank you hyung for asking but I have to go to shopping". Taehyung said with cute smile and hung his bag on his one shoulder and look at him with his sparkle eyes. Seojoon heart melt at his innocent face and nod his head with a smile.

" ok take care of yourself". Seojoon said smiling and bid Goodbye to him. Taehyung nodded and left from there. He walked inside a mall while looking around with his doe eyes and who ever look at him can't help but to stare at him with amazement.

Taehyung buy some stuff for him like his most favourite plushies and some simple but adorable dresses for himself. While walking his gaze went toward his most favourite brand Gucci store. He bite his lips look at the expensive store. Well he can afford one shirt but like this his whole salary and savings gone waste atleast buying single shirt for himself.

But maybe he can just take a look inside and visit it. He walked inside Gucci store with excitement and instantly his eyes shine seeing everything inside. Simple, elegant and expensive brand clothes and what not present there. Taehyung stare at everything like a child saw something first time and everything amaze him.

" hello sir how many I help you". Taehyung flinch when suddenly someone speak from behind and he turn around only to saw a young girl standing there and bow to him. Taehyung gulp and he really don't know what to say to her. That girl smile looking at the beautiful boy and how cutely he look at her.

Just then he is about to say something a feminine but excited voice called him." taehyung". He turn around and only to saw jeon Lisa standing there with wide smile on her reddish lips.

~~~~~~
Sometime ago....

Lisa is sitting in her office and deeply focused on some design and time to time ordered her highly qualified employee everything. Some employees are standing in front of her and totally focused on listening to her and noting everything because they know if jeon Lisa find a single mistake in their work they she will not leave anyone.