𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒

One minute you do and one minute you don't 
You give it all that at the end of the phone 
You didn't mean it, I already know 
Just give it a rest and please let me go 
Go, go, go 

Leave me alone 
'Cause I don't wanna talk anymore 
Don't wanna wake up to your clothes sat on my bedroom floor, oh no 
You like it how it was all before 
But that was then and this is now 
Wow, leave me alone-one-one 
Oh, why can't you just leave me alone-one-one? 
Why can't you just leave me alone? 

 Leave Me Alone ~ 
Caity Baser

Getting ready for tonight I was just there, like I didn't need to be in the middle of all of the drama. 

"You look lovely

"You look lovely." I heard Ruby tell me as I was grabbing my moisturiser from my shelf in the bathroom.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I payed no attention to her words.

"It looks nice on you." Ruby told me as I rolled my eyes.

"You like this?" I asked Ruby raised an eyebrow. "Well you don't have this."

"You know where it would look better?" Ruby asked me as I flipped her off rolling my eyes.

I just walked into the dressing room taking a seat next to Ella. 

"Ruby just came in telling me I look lovely." I told Ella mumbling to her.

"Why can't she just leave you alone." Ella asked me shaking her head.

"She just continued. 'Do you know where it would look better?'." I continued telling her.

"The bedroom floor." I told the girl shaking my head.

"It wouldn't look good on the bedroom floor." Ella told me with a nod.

"This would look like a piece of shit on the bedroom floor." I told the girl shaking my head.

"Lying again!" I told the girl shaking my head. "Fucking pathological liar."

"She's a liar. She's lied again!" Ella shouted with a laugh.

~~

"Thanks for welcoming us, here's to bomb shelling, and here's to the future." New Ella told us all as we raised our glasses. 

I had moved off with Ella, Ty and some of the others as we sat on the giant couch. 

"You can't be friendly." Ella was telling Ty. "Girls take friendly as flirty." 

"Ella..." Ty tried telling her. 

"Shut it down...." I wanted to die as Ella said this, like why was it so funny. 

"I'll shut it down so fast." Ty told us all, he didn't want the dog house. 

"Go on, and say, 'baby'. No don't say babe." This was like watching my own reality show thing right now. "Ella I'm being polite, but respectfully I don't want you."