a/n: update- should i continue this story?

well... hello. it's me again. 5 years overdue.

there's a lot to be addressed and lots of questions to be answered. so here i am in attempt to try my hardest to fulfill that void for you.  here we go.

like mentioned before, it was 2018 since i published my last chapter for you guys. mere seconds in between each published chapter, i was heavier with writers block and it was mostly caused by the inevitable breakup between liza and david. now, having said that, it wasn't a typical "writers block" it was an uncertainty of chosen characters. to be specific: david and liza.

post breakup, everything shifted. the diza fandom grew apart (or at least i grew apart from it) and in result, made me grow apart from writing fanfic diza stories or being involved in the fandom anymore. however, separation from the diza community had most to deal with david's scandal... if you know, you know.

previously, i published the first chapter in december of 2017. i was 14 years old. my young mind had barely began the process of young adulthood. those were crucial years. i continued writing this story until a couple months after i turned fifteen and i have never gone back to it since or to any of my previous unfinished stories on wattpad.

however, tonight was one of those nights where i reread all my past writings with many prepared moments to cringe from the depths of my soul. and while there is some moments here in this story i feel that i need to edit, this story is a little bit too good for me to throw away and leave it all behind. unlike infamous love written by me. that one should have stayed in the drafts.

moving forward,
i have plenty of built up ideas for a possible continuation of this story :)

but only if you, the reader(s), are interested.

now, for the most important question to you: i understand that most people aren't apart of the diza fandom anymore. as am i, like previously mentioned. but if most of you are still wanting me to continue writing and finishing this story and you'd prefer different names/characters but still the same plot, i can definitely make edits which are simple and easy to do. along with format, punctuation, capitalization, etc., which i am going to change regardless. (i'm only typing  this in lowercase with separated paragraphs right now because i'm tired but i will change this, too.) or if most of you guys want me to keep the characters the same let me know. but if you all have moved on and i don't get many views or answers in the comment section, then the characters might stay the same and things in this story won't change like formatting or anything i listed earlier.

so... think about it. let me know.

this story means a lot to me because i wrote this story and stopped writing it before my whole life changed. 14-15 years old. crazy.  flash forward to now, and seeing the way i used to write brings me back to a happy time of my life.

i'm 20 now. i have a boyfriend i've been with for four years as of august 17, 2019. i have graduated. i have an apartment. i'm not in high school anymore. i dropped out of college last year.

i'm growing up. god, does that suck to say.

anyways, sorry for this being so long. if no one reads this that's okay. if even just one person does, i love you and always remember that.

let me know in the comments if you'd like for super frictional by me to continue :)

-amiee irene