Research

Fan POV
*same time as last chapter*

It was quiet for a little bit before I started rambling again. "Honestly, I am catching some feelings for TestTube...I will admit." I confessed, blushing a little at the thought of TestTube liking me back. "Oh, you don't say?" Paintbrush asked sarcastically. I laughed. Paintbrush just rolled their eyes but laughed a little bit as well. "What should I do?" I asked. Paintbrush just looked at me. "Oh, I know, maybe you can just tell her that you love her.." Paintbrush suggested. I freaked out, fearing rejection. "I-I can't just- What if she?-" I asked before Paintbrush cut me off. "Listen..I'll help you with your crush, but just please, stop livestreaming in the middle of the night, it is getting annoying.." Paintbrush stated. I hesitated before sighing. "Alright..fine." I replied.

Time skip!
TestTube POV
7:43 PM.

As the day progressed, I noticed my unknown sickness fade away..but when I started thinking of Fan, it came back as this..heat in my face..the green liquid in my tube starts to bubble..my palms get sweaty and my body gets shaky. What are all of these symptoms of? I should probably write this down right now..I took out my notebook and jotted down the symptoms. I made sure to remind myself that I would need to research more on this later. As the hours flew by, I made sure that nobody came in contact with my room and that nobody came in contact with me. I only went outside of my hotel room to get snacks. I distanced myself away from the others and kept myself in a safe distance. I couldn't let this sickness spread! I noticed that people were starting to get worried about me. I couldn't imagine why. I was just distancing myself and not talking to anyone is all.

Fan POV
7:46 PM.

I was walking around in the hotel lobby when I overhead some people talking about TestTube. I looked over, noticing that it was Lightbulb talking to Baxter. I walked over and sat down next to her. "Hey..I heard you talking about TestTube..What's going on with her?" I asked. "She seems a bit..off. She isn't talking to people and she has been more distant.. I was just talking to Baxter about this and how worried I am for her..Can you check up on her?" Lightbulb asked. I sat there for a moment, remembering how she was talking to me just fine like 2 hours ago. "Uh..Alright." I mumbled as I stood back up, going back to the second floor. I walked to TestTubes room and knocked on the door before opening it. I opened the door to find TestTube sitting on her bed, writing things into her notebook while reading something on her laptop. She noticed me and started to freak out. "Fan? What are you doing in here! You're gonna get sick. You need to leave immediately." TestTube stated somewhat harshly, almost making me cry. I let out a sigh. TestTube could trust me with anything, right? Truly if she didn't tell me about it..she didn't trust me..or she just didn't want to talk? I should just focus on this situation right now. I still wanted to ask her about it and make sure that she's alright. "TestTube? Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded. "I'm okay, Fan..Thanks for your concern." She replied, giving me a little hug before walking me to the door. "Please, just go..I don't want you to get sick."  TestTube mumbled. I hugged her tightly before letting go. "Alright..I will probably come back later, though." I replied, trying to lighten the mood. TestTube let out a little laugh. I walked out the door as she instructed, smiling softly. I waved goodbye to her and she waved back before closing the door. I walked back to my shared hotel room, now smiling. I started to blush a bit as I thought more of TestTube and I.

TestTube POV
7:50 PM.

I watched as Fan walked back to his shared hotel room. I smiled softly and started to feel the sickness again..My face went red and my green liquid in my tube started to bubble a little. I let out a little gasp and tried to stop thinking about him for right now. The bubbling calmed down a little bit. But my face was still red and my heart was pounding. What could this be?? I let out an annoyed sigh and locked my door. I went back onto my bed, starting to research about my symptoms.

End of chapter !

hi