Screwing Your Baby Sister

Start from the beginning

" What? I don't?" he replied calmly.

" Then how'd you know what I'd said about you?" He started laughing and then answered, " Kate tells Will things you know. And since I've been making fun of his bald spot since the beginning of time, he jumped at the idea of getting me back, and et voila!" 

" Oooh nice touch with the french there, although slightly pretentious," she fumbled with her keys to open the building and as soon as she was in, she slumped against the door, the reporters still knocking on the door. 

" Okay, I'm in," she said wiping hair away from her face.

" Then I'll be over in 20," Harry said and hung up. Used to these abrupt endings to phone calls, she walked up to her flat, opened the door and threw herself onto the couch and flipped on the T.V. She closed her eyes and let the sound and light engulf her.

It had only seemed like a few seconds when she felt a buzzing in her pocket. She groaned, rolled ver, looked at the caller ID and rolled onto the floor.

" Hi Harry," she said sleepily, as she landed on her back.

" Is there a backdoor to your building? Alex is a bit on edge about all the paparazzi outside," Alex was Harry's bodyguard, and had been since 2004. 

" Err, no, I'm sorry." she paused for a second, " want me to come get you?" Instantly he said no and said he'd just duck through the paparazzi. Sure enough, in roughly five minutes, there was a knock on the door. She crawled to the door and used the handle to pull herself up.

" Hello again," she said letting him step inside. She shook Alex's hand and offered for him to com inside but he said he'd rather stay in the hall to be on guard. Pippa nodded and closed the door awkwardly, not sure what to do in those sorts of situations. She grabbed Harry's hand and led him to the couch.

" So what have you been up to for the past few hours?" He asked her as she got two beers out of the kitchen.

" Are you kidding me?" she asked tossing him one, "basically nothing, which is why I hate Sundays, nothing to do," They both cracked open the cans and Harry asked," when are you at work tomorrow?"

" 8 to 4, but I'm on lunch from 12 to 1,".

" Want to grab lunch then?" Pippa raised an eyebrow.

" Oh? Where then, Paris? Rome? Las Vegas? " 

Laughing Harry said, " Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of a pub near my place," Pippa sighed dramatically. " Ah well, another day," and winked. Harry leaned in and put his forehead to hers. " Are you okay with this?"

" What do you mean?" She asked, her voice now a whisper.

" This," he moved his hands in the small space between them, " and them, and Kate, not knowing," silence fell between them and Pippa thought deeply.

It seemed wrong to be dating her brother-in-law, however, stranger things had been done in the British royal family and, they had gotten together the night before Will and Kate's wedding, so technically they weren't brother and sister-in-laws then.

" Yes," she said finally, her eyes still locked into his.

" Yes what? Yes means a lot of things here," he said putting his hand in her hair.

" Yes, as in yes, let's tell them, yes,"

He grinned and leaned in, kissing the top of her head. Pippa grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her bedroom.

She rolled over and wrapped her arm around his shoulders.

" Morning," he whispered into her hair, she smiled against his warm left shoulder and then groaned, " Today's Monday isn't it?"