[}^.*~WELCOME!~*.^{]

-_-_-_-_-_-_-
You are in the:
-.~RULES~.-
section! YES there are 4 passwords! Keep up if can!
~~~~-_-_-_-_-_-_-~~~~

1# I'll get straight to it folks, I want 6 sentences or higher for a starter. I am a descriptive person and can take up a hour or more doing 1 reply cause my answers are that long. I want something decent back.

2# BE DESCRIPTIVE
If haven't see. Top you get it. Your first pw is a rule you agree with through the rules and why. Anyways, being descriptive matters. I don't want to just do conversation when there's no action, and if there is action you should at least describe how they are reacting too.

3# I'll allow smut but only in PMs. Your OC has to be older than 19 though too. Deal? Deal.

4# BE PATIENT. I have a sepreat life and I'm currently working everyday the week for long hours till weekends. So if don't answer that's white. You can tag me once every 2 days.

5# GRAMMAR PLEASE I BEG OF YOU, AND THIRD PERSON! Do I say more? Don't make lame excuses that the button was too far to fix your dialogue(which someone has littering used as a excuse to me) so yeah. Simple? Simple!

6# NO GOD MODDING AND ONLY 1 POWER! If you have a gift, you only have one, and it can't be to steal others abilities or the same as other people's on the show. If you die or not lose a fight, then yeah get out. You can win at times but most of the time I expect you to admit defeat. Also the second pw is a rule you don't like and why.

7# No I do not do discord or any other apps. I only use Wattpad

8# put passwords in comments and let me approve before you do a form. That is important. If you jump ahead I won't approve

9#No Mary Sues please. I get everyone's OCs somehow have to have a bad backstory but leave something good. Don't make this bad.

10# No suicide or self harm unless scenario involves you getting hurt (which probably won't happen). Leave it be.

11# I play your crush you play mine. This is how it goes and yep. Do I say more? Don't big attention either. We will play the role plays in basically separate dimensions or just where our OCs don't exist to each other. This keeps drama, making it all about one OC, or issues from stirring up.

12#2nd to last password is a rule you think I should add and why.

13# YOU will start the RP. I wrote a full page for the Scenario so it should be simple to start. Or else I just wrote that all for nothing.

14# Vote for the chapter of read this

~.•~.•~.•~.•
ADD ONS:
*YES YOU MAY HAVE OC NOT HUMAN OR A PRINCESS + ETC*

*YES THIS WILL BE TAKEN ON THE AU PF AVA. IF WANT AVA TO EXIST SHE CAN, BUT THIS IS SO ALL THE DAEMOS CAN HAVE THEIR ATTENTION ON THE OC. OUR OC'S DON'T EXIST TO EACH OTHER SO BOTH CAN GET ATTENTION*