CHAPTER 9: [The Reason Why]

PREVIOUSLY ON TTOTB: CHAPTER 8 [Authorized For Responsibility]:

They continued arguing with each other until, suddenly, they were cut off by the sound of a ringtone coming from Sana's phone.

She grabbed it and looked at the screen. "Oh, it's from the Empire Chief", YN scoffed.

Sana answered the call, putting the phone near her ear. "Yuta, hey. Yeah, no, actually I was about to go out there and I talked to him about it." She glanced at YN.

She looked away from him and rather at Momo to make him hear less about what she was going to say to Yuta. "Personally, I think he could've done something. I feel like he chose to do nothing. Yeah, no, I'm with him right now. I'm looking right after him." Sana stared at YN, who returned with a higher intensity of gaze at her.

She lowered the phone and handed it to YN. "He wants to talk to you."

Agitated, he snatches the phone from Sana's hand and pressed it on his ear. "Sup, man. Yeah, I know what you told me about Monday. You said I have to make her get the W but this fool said she had it now. Let me just-" YN paused from talking and showed some wincing expressions on his face.

"Y-you're the Empire Chief. I got you."

He aggressively returned the phone back at Sana, bumping her hand before looking away to control his temper.

Sana listened to whatever Yuta is telling her until Momo and YN were taken aback when Sana burst out a laughter.

"W-what he's saying?" YN pokes Sana using the back of his hand.

"It's just an inside joke, don't worry about it."

YN just looked away again, he sulked as he felt offended that Sana didn't bothered not to share it to him and kept it as a secret.

"Wait, Yuta my music is about to hit soon. We'll talk later, okay?"

Right on the spot, the producers played her theme in the arena. They all heard it and probably Yuta behind the call too.

"Gotta go, Empire Chief. Bye bye!"

She dropped her phone to the table and tapped both Momo and YN as she rushes out of the curtain while YN followed the Honorary Muse from behind after high-fiving at Momo and leaving her cousin for a while.

Minatozaki Sana, the Honorary Muse for The Bloodline is currently having a match together with MAMAMOO's Solar for this week's Friday Night Knockdown.

In the ring, Sana lifts up Solar and throws her down with a powerslam. She walks out of the ropes and climbs at the turnbuckle. YN who is on the ringside watching along with Moonbyul, raises his finger to the sky.

Viewing Solar who is slowly rising back from her feet, Sana stood straight and was about to hit a double axe handle but she was caught by a dropkick by Solar, putting both of them down. YN covered his mouth in shock at the impact.