A message.

It was any other day in 2015, I was just getting ready for bed, then my phone pinged. A YouTube notification. I immediately checked it, leafy had posted, I was estatic, Leafy was my favorite YouTuber that week, I immediately watched the video. It was leafy DUNKING on feminists. Some ugly sjw thot was saying how we still aren't equal. I laughed along with leafy. Watching leafy play his lil knife game was so entertaining. Then something new happened at the end of his new video. ' Guys if you're a babe please dm me on discord, my details are in this description, hot people only. ' I gasped. Leafy never usually said stuff like this. I immediately checked the description. There it was. The thing I'd searched Google for for years, the thing I dug through 4chan to try find....it was leafys discord. I knew what had to be done. I started typing, misspelling often, I was so excited and a little hard. ' Hi Calvin Lee Vail, I like your videos, you make my life so much better, it's the inspiration to my art. I would love to get to know you, I am a bodasious babe ( my dad says so at least ) please get back to me, until then I will be watching you. Thinking of you. ' I sent my message. Now we wait for the twink to reply.