Truth

It's been years, and yet here I still am, quiet, somewhat collected, and obviously annoyed. Only 2 years to go, then I'm off on my own. Fucking finally, I'm tired of this shit. In the past school years, I've been unknown to who my parents are, wild guess...

_________

It's Sirius Black.  My father, loving yet a bit distant. I'm not complaining, though, since we'll im more independent myself, not needing to constantly hold his hand. Though he does give some good advice and teaches me things I wasn't supposed to know till later on in school. My mother is unknown, though. He never speaks of her, but I am okay with that. I figured it'd be better to stay that way. Yn.Sage.Rose.Black is my full name. Friends call me Sage or Rosey mostly and know one knows my last name, so Rose is my last name to everyone.

Walking into the train after having all my things put away I chose an empty cart to sit myself in, not wanting to speak with anyone since I was still trying to wake up from this early crisp morning. I decided to listen to music on my new headphones I've just acquired, thanks to my father, they block out noise and I only hear my music. Reading a smutty book I've also got my hands on, it's one of those secret covers. I love it dearly. A guilty pleasure if you must. 'I wonder if I should grab a few other books. Maybe art supplies and a cauldron for Professor Snape since he's like an uncle to my but obviously not by blood. I've spent most of my years during my lunch with him, my best friend always. I enjoy seeing another side to him that no one else has ever seen, happy, smiling, and carefree. It took a very long while, yet he still seems to have a stick up his ass sometimes, but at least I've seen him smile.

My train of thought was disrupted as I saw movement in my prephiral vision. Looking to my right as I sat by the window, I looked up to see Draco Malfoy. I don't get why he's here if he's not spoken to me much. Oh, and his little followers are with him as well.
"Malfoy. Good morning." Draco looks as if contemplating something, looks off to the window. "Mind if I sit here, Rose? Didn't mean to startle you." I look to him once more as I was starting to drift back to my mind of many. I think for a moment not really wanting his followers here as they annoyed me very much. "Sure malfoy, take a seat, though if one of your followers get a nerve to annoy me, then they're out of here. Got that?" We stood silently, sitting and staring at each other with straight face. The two followers look to us waiting for something to happen for malfoy to speak rudley since I spoke 'rudley to him' .  Malfoy smirks, and so do I, I blow a huff of air as I shake my head, sighing. I nod to him and get back to my book. I'm glad  no one sat next to me. Otherwise, I'd have to put my book up.

Upon arrival, I was quit exhausted. Of course, we had a dinner to attend to welcome the first years on bored. Oh, my house is Ravenclaw. Forgot to mention. As I walk to the dining room, I hear my name being called, looking for who called it. I already recognized the voices as i see the twins waving me over. Some don't even bother to look as everyone is already used to my well everything. See, even the teachers don't tell me anything they stopped and always had their own answers as to me being me. I always sit with other tables from time to time since I have at least 2 or few friends in each house. Everyone tells me I'm like a peace keeper. I don't mind since I find truth in that. As I sit with them, I see the 'golden trio' quit. Honestly, they might be the ones who annoy me a bit more, not much Hermione anymore but Harry. He is a different story. We don't fight or anything it's just more so wanting himself as the center of attention. Anyways, I wave to Hermione and get to the conversation with my boys. They're my best friends mostly. We pull some pranks and like to make jokes, and I mostly make them different foods and deserts, they enjoy them so I never really stopped doing it if anything I've gotten better thanks to them. After dinner, I headed to my dorm room, ready for a shower and bed. I had gotten the privilege of having my own room with a bathroom, nice. After a nice shower, I put on some panties and got myself into some short shorts with fruit loops on them and a deadpool shirt. Watering my plants and complementing them, I headed to bed. "Goodnight all."