Chapter 6

I kept running but Lewis seemed miles away from us, Alfie had run back to the camp, where as I wasn't any where near the camp now and I was straving but not for food. I stopped and looked around, there were drops of blood going towards the bushes. At that point my throat started to hurt. I grabbed onto my shirt. Trying to get anyones attention but I couldn't say anything and no-one was round. I gasped for air. A cold breeze went through the air, the smell of blood followed. I fell to the floor, laying on my back I noticed the sun going down. The clouds turned black, my eyes closed slowly. I was all alone. A few minutes pasted when i heard footsteps. I opened my eyes alittle, everything was blury, but I could clearly see someone stood next to me. He knelt down, cut his wrist and forced it in my mouth.

"You shouldn't fall asleep in the middle of the woods."

The voice I heard was gently rough, this person came to save me. Alfie came to save me.

"I've been so alone, I don't want to be alone anymore please save me from the darkness."

As I said that, he lifted me over his shoulder. I felt safe, but my heart told me I was in danger. I fell asleep, holding onto his jacket, holding onto his warmth. I heard laughing, then the air started to fill with the smell of cigarettes. Five minutes later I heard a door open then close with a slam. I was put down on what seemed like a bed, something was put around my wrists. Then something wet and cold touched my wounds. I opened my eyes, I turned my head to the side and saw a women in an apron soaking a cloth, I turned my head to the other side and saw someone sat in a chair smoking. I sat up, my head felt heavy, my hands were chained up.

"What the fu-"

"Ah so your awake, you shouldn't move. Your badly injured so I'm having the maid look after your wounds for now."

I looked around the room, it was empty apart from a wardrobe, a chest, two chairs, an oak table and a bookcase. There were no windows, but two doors, one was in front of the bed most likely locked. I looked back at the person sat on the chair, he got up and walked towards me, the maid walked towards the door in front of the bed. I heard the locks move, when the door closed again the locks moved again.

"I won't let you get away from me this time Alex."

The light hit the person's face, my heart started to beat faster and faster. He sat on the bed and leaned in towards me, his lips gently brushed up against mine, his hand held my face while his tongue was dancing with mine. He pulled away, walked to the end of the bed and smiled sweetly.

"Why am I here Rick?"

"Same as always really, I get to keep you until I'm bored then I kill you and get all your powers, but this time I'm making sure you can't get away."

"Great, so I'm stuck here? Oh wait!"

He looked at me with a worried expression, I pulled my hands apart making the chains snap.

"Yeah you should get better chains if your planning on capturing a vampire, jeesh."

I got up and walked towards the door. Rick grabbed my arm and threw me on the bed, I squeezed my eyes shut. When I opened them Rick was laid on me, licking my neck he pushed his fangs onto my skin. I tryed to push him off me but he grabbed my wrists with one hand so I couldn't move. I could hear him drinking my blood, he pulled his fangs out and with a mouth full of blood he kissed me. He pulled away and cut his wrist making the blood drip on my body, he pushed his wrist into my mouth. His blood warmed up my body. There was a knock at the door, Rick got up off the bed and wipped his mouth on his sleeve, he kissed my forehead and answered the door. A tall blonde girl stood at the door, I sat up and looked for a way out.

"Sir, it seems like your brother knocked down the door and escaped."

My heart started to beat faster and faster, Rick turned and looked at me, I looked down at the floor.

"Hmmm... I'll go look around, knowing my brother he's trying to take her back. Lock the door and don't let anyone in or out. OK?"

"Yes Sir."

They both left me here, in an empty room, covered in blood and alone. I got up, opened the wardrobe, finding nothing. I walked towards the door, I couldn't kick it down, I was stuck in this room. I walked to the other door and opened it to find a bathroom, I sat back down on the bed. The door opened, Rick walked in and sat down on the bed next to me. He hugged me tight then laid me down on the bed, he kissed my forehead again.

"I'm sorry Alex, I just don't want him taking you from me. Goodnight, I love you."

He left me again, his words started to spin round in my head. I fell asleep when the door shut, does he really love me?