𝒸𝓇𝓊𝑒𝓁 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇

Start from the beginning

"Just stating the obvious." I flipped her off as she spoke. 

"Leah has made controversial opinions and decisions in here, if the public see Scott's side more to it, and like him, obviously they're gonna go for his side and vote him to stay as a statement." I told Amber as we nodded, we weren't going to the group, I didn't feel welcome there right now. 

We all walked inside, I sat with the boys, I didn't need that attitude. "No one's safe because you're stupidly strong." Mitch told the boys. 

"But it shows us how the public is thinking after Movie night." I muttered to Ty and Lochan who looked at me. 

"They like Scott, the three girls in the bottom three couples were the girls who shouted abuse at him that night." I told them with a shrug. "And the other couple dumped was the girl who left him single, the public are on Scott's side with the drama and all with Movie Night." 

We all walked to let the girl leave the villa, as we just stood there watching them walk away from us. 

~~

"Can we have a chat Ara?" I heard a voice in front of my as I was gossiping with Ella.

"Yeah?" I shared a confused look with Ella as I stood up, pulling my dress down so I didn't flash anyone. "I'll be back in a bit."

AMBER'S POV:

"I have literally just watched two certain people go for a chat." I heard Whitney mutter in my ear as I turned around, as we were in the kitchen, my back facing the rest of the villa.

"Who?" I looked at her confused now.

"Just at the day beds." Ty told us as he looked at me with a smile.

"Ruby's just pulled Kara." Ella told us as she walked up to me.

"Oh goodie." I told them with a smile. It wasn't that I'm jealous.

No scratch that, I'm so fucking jealous right now. But they have history and of course it worries me.

"Yeah, and when you were getting ready with Kara earlier, I heard Kady and Ruby talking, and Ruby told Kady, 'never say never' about Kara." Ella told me as she shook her head.

And my eyes quite literally wanted to come out of my head, but I just kept looking quite chilled. I didn't need them to know how shit scared it definitely made me.

"Can I just go roll off of this so I don't need to watch this any longer." I told them all as I went to move before Lochan and Whit stopped me, holding me in place.

~~

KARA'S POV:

As I sat with Ruby on the day bed as I sat on the edge facing her.

"So I'm just going to put it out there." Ruby started to tell me after she had taken a seat and seemed to gather some sort of courage. "To you."

"I think situations of a dumping make you realise that if I don't tell people how I feel, then I've left and not taken my chances." Ruby told me.

"So, I'm gonna put this out to you as a friend." I nodded as Ruby spoke, but where the fuck would this go.

"And what I'm gonna say to you is I trust you with what I'm gonna tell you." Ruby continued to tell me. "That it's not gonna go else where."

"I'm just gonna tell you and see how you feel." Ruby continued. "So I'm gonna out it out there to you." She told me.

"That I would be open, to what we had before..." Ruby told me, and honestly, what the fuck? I want Amber, I don't want her. How does she not get this yet?