15 | C U R I O U S

Start from the beginning

Maisie hums "In the middle of nowhere would be nice, that way no one would be able to find us."

"True," Stiles agrees nodding his head "Maybe a few extra rooms for the pups." He suggests.

"Pups?" Maisie frowns "Scott would never allow Issac or Liam to leave, especially if they were leaving to come to us."

"You never know darling; things could work out for us for once." Stiles comments.

"I hope" Maisie whispers, "I wish they were here."

"Me too." Stiles sighs before changing the topic "However I do have one request." He states with a serious expression.

Maisie rolls her eyes "Yes, Roscoe can have her own space." She shakes her head in amusement.

"Thank you," Stiles squeaks out "I could kiss you right now," he blurts causing them both to freeze.

For Stiles, he was cursing himself out in his mind for his words, not because he didn't mean what he had said but because it brought back a solid memory when they were both sent to the Eichen house. He had no idea at the time what was happening to him or Maisie which freaked him out.

He and Maisie were the ones whom everyone came to for answers and solutions and this time he had no answers, and the only solution he thought of was to be admitted to Eichen's house which Maisie also agreed too.

It was a bittersweet moment for Stiles as he remembered everything that went wrong in that place and yet at the same time. That place will always have a unique meaning for him because aside from the nightmares and horror from what occurred. There was one moment that he would treasure and keep close to him for the rest of his life.

The moment when their lips touch and the confession of those three words were said out loud.

Those words were what gave them hope that they could survive this, that once they were out and done. They still would have each other no matter the outcome, but when that day came, and they were both freed from the nogitsune.

Stiles's heart dropped when Maisie first spoke and said that she didn't remember and that her memory was unclear. So, he made a decision to act like it never happened and continue how they always had been.

But little did he know that after a few weeks, Maisie's memory started to become clear, and she did in fact remember the 'I love yous' they said to one another in that place. However, she thought it was too late to say anything since Stiles never brought it up.

Maisie was the first to come out of shock and jumped off their bed, rushing towards their bedroom door being a little risky she calls out "You've got to catch me first." Before running out of the room.

At her words Stiles snapped out of his shock and rushes out of the room after to, only to find her bumping into Loki and Thor making him burst out laughing as he watches her fall to the ground.

"That's Karama for you sweetheart" Stiles smirks.

"Lady McCall are you alright young one" Thor questions slightly concerned for the girl on the ground.

"Brillant." Maisie states "Absolutely fantastic, what are you giants made out of." She mutters.

"You do realize they are gods, right?" Stiles raises his eyebrows.

"So?" Maisie scoffs "Could have made them a little softer than this." She says pointing towards their body.

"Also, please none of the McCall shit" Maisie adds scrunches her nose in disgust.

Loki and Thor glance at each other in confusion "Apologies, if I was mistaken."

Maisie shakes her head "No, you weren't mistaken, however, I would prefer for that name not to be used."