"Jere?" She called out, hearing nothing but silence. The echoing of a movie had her face scrunching up, her hand falling to the handle of the screening room.

She grinned to herself as they large screen lit up the room, an old movie playing. Jeremiah sat by himself, blankets covering each couch cousin. She laughed softly, shutting the door behind her. "The most glorious sleeping arrangement one could ask for while
spending exactly zero dollars."

He cocked his head over his shoulder, his teeth showing. "Yep."

Juliette hurried down, grabbing Jeremiah's shoulder with her lips curled into a smirk. "Shadow puppets?"

His brows raised at her childish question, but he didn't hesitate to jolt up, hoping over the leather seat. The two face one another, cracking their knuckles.

Jeremiah brought his two hands to the light, fanning them out to make a bird. Juliette hummed with a giggle. "Classic." She made a small shell with her hand cupped, "Snail."

"Awe." Jeremiah cooed with a playful pout. "Impressive. Wait." He howled softly as the wolf shadow covered the blank walls.

"Ooh." She laughed, bouncing her fingers up at down as she beamed. "Bunny rabbit."

Jeremiah grabbed her hand, making her squeal. "Wolf... eats the bunny rabbit!"

"No!" She cried out, dramatically. She swatted him away, their distance fading as her hands slapped against his chest, she stared up at him with big eyes.

Her chest heaved, the timid look in her light eyes. "That's not how you play shadow puppets." Her voice barely above a whisper, a slight shake.

"That's how I play shadow puppets." He shrugged with a small grin. Juliette smiled back at him, turning her head as she backed away.

His face fell slightly at the loss of her touch. She stared at the DVD music menu playing, she chuckled, pointing to it. "The Apartment. Your mom, uh, wanted me to watch that with her last summer. She said, um, Billy Wilder was way ahead of his time."

Jeremiah hummed as he reminisced. "She did say that a lot." The two climbed over the seats, sliding into them. "Yeah, we watched a lot of movies last year. She'd go all out. She'd drink the green juice that I made her with a, um..."

"A Twizzler straw?" Juliette finished for him, his features lighting up.

"Yes. Yes." He chuckled, hearing the wrapping crinkle as she took out two, placing them in the soda with a childish grin.

She bit her bottom lip, fixing the makeshift straws. "Belly and I taught her that." Juliette fell silent for a moment. "Sharesies?"

"Sharesies." He repeated, the two bringing their lips around the cherry candy, soda coating their throats as they laughed.

Jeremiah tore his eyes from her, behind that close to her made him croak. He played with his hands in his lap. "Movie nights would always make me think of you." He admitted, shyly. Her head cocked over to him. "I'd miss you so much. And I'd just think I
should call you, but..."

"You should've." Juliette cut him off with a small frown accompanying her lips. "I would have come."

He shook his head to himself. "It would have made things harder." He didn't look at her, making her frown deeper. "Uh, I should text Conrad and Steven,
say we found a spot."