Chapter 161 - 164

Start from the beginning

Wei Zhou stood where he was, his looked dispirited. Li Rong, who was beside him, shrunk her neck. She felt that her boss's back view was a little lonely and a little pitiful. However, she did not have any intention of comforting him. After all, the road was taken by oneself, even if he was Wei Zhou, he had to face it himself.

Back then, he treated Su Yan poorly. Other than sending some money into her card every month, he almost never cared about Su Yan's matters. Even when he saw Su Yan, he always had a look of disdain. Now, he regretted his actions. Didn't he think it was a little too late?

Li Rong was one of the people who had witnessed how the two of them got together and how they separated. To be fair, she felt that her boss had been pretentious. He had brought this outcome upon himself.

Shaking her head, Li Rong walked to Wei Zhou's side and said, "President Wei, Miss Su has already left..."

Chapter 162: Beating Up for Half An Hour

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

Wei Zhou furrowed his brows and coldly glanced at her. He said, "You don't have to say anything, I'm not blind."
Li Rong was speechless by her boss's reply.
As the president of Excellent Era, Wei Zhou's memory was naturally extraordinary. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to control such a huge company at such a young age. Su Yan's words just now also reminded him of what had happened three years ago.

Thinking back to the three years he had been married to Su Yan, as her husband, he had indeed gone too far. At that time, he disliked Su Yan very much. If it wasn't for the formality, he would have move out of the house on their wedding night. He didn't even touch Su Yan. He slept on the living room sofa for the night.

Half a month after the wedding, Su Yan had gone to look for him and asked him the same question. His answer was the same as Su Yan's answer today. These were all things he had said before, so he couldn't refute a single word.
Apart from that, he had done too many stupid things during his three years of marriage. He couldn't even count the number of things he had done. However, thinking about these things now was useless. After all, things had changed as time passed.

Wei Zhou was in a bad mood. After returning to Excellent Era, he sat in the meeting room without saying a word. His ice-cold face made everyone in the meeting keep their mouths shut. The people who reported on their work were trembling as if they were treading on thin ice. They were afraid that they would say a wrong word.

Compared to Excellent Era's employees, there were people who were brave enough to challenge Wei Zhou at this moment. For example, his best friend, Blue-Ray Media Company's CEO, Lan Jian, once again accurately bumped into the muzzle of his gun.
The meeting ended and it was time to get off work. Wei Zhou had just left Excellent Era when he bumped into Lan Jian, "Hi, Little Zhouzhou, long time no see."

Wei Zhou glanced at him, "What are you doing here?"

Lan Jian's gossip nature was burning. He didn't notice Wei Zhou's abnormality, "I miss you! That's why I came to find you after work to relieve some stress."

Hearing his words, Wei Zhou raised his hand to look at his watch. There was a hint of a cold smile on his lips. "Relieve some stress? That's what I wanted. Come, accompany me to the boxing gym."

Lan Jian's face fell, and he hurriedly said, "Il go to the boxing gym with you, but let's make a deal first. I'm not going to be your sparring partner. A gentleman doesn't fight."