Thanks For The Memories

So here I am. Crying on my floor of a dark room. I wish you'd know how bad you fucked me up. I can't do anything anymore because of you. The thought of you kills me. This pain and agony physically hurts now. I'm forced to deal with this and I can't mask this living hell you've made me.
My skin screams in pain when I touch it. The scars are getting deeper, the nausea got worse, I slur my words talking to myself, I can't trust anyone. Why the Fuck would you do this to me? Did you even know how much I loved you?
I don't think you understood me when I said I loved you. My head is scattered I don't even know what to do anymore. This world is wretched without you and I can't really go on.
It's fucking strange that I think about you But I can't complain cause I really love you. Maybe I should find a way to let you know that even though you're not mine you should fix my heart before you go because my heart will always be your second home. You asked me to make you a promise a while back. That promise was to not self harm Well fucking shit I'm sorry. You left me alone what else can I do. You said I was your "babe" what am I now? I'm so confused I've gotten so attached to you I don't know how to live without you.

"What if I can't forget you"