You're not very easy to forget

I can't leave me house anymore because of you. Have I fallen into a depression? I can't eat anymore it just reminds me of you. Everyday I spend crying at the thought of you. My life sucks without you, your soft skin, your perfect lips, your beautiful green eyes, your bewitching laugh, your charming smile everything about you. Everyday gets worse. The thoughts come back again. The thoughts that you would hear in a mental hospital. I've lost my mind But that's Okay cause I've been trying to fix my heart.
In the darkness of my cold room. I see memories of us together. I see us embracing in each other. I miss that. I miss the taste of your lips. I miss how our hands would fit perfectly.
The first time I saw you. I knew you were the one I've been looking for. When we first talked shivers came up my spine. I don't remember what you said I was lost in your eyes. Those damn eyes light up the darkness in mine.
Remember when you talked about me as if I placed the stars in the sky? Or when you kiss me on the nose after every kiss? You surely haven't forgotten the time you showed you to my house to explain your love for me. Please don't tell me you forgot the fight you almost got in with my exs they were so much bigger than us.
My hands are shaky, my eyes are bloodshot red, my eyeliner and eye shadow is running down my cheeks, the heavy metal is playing loud enough to kill. Like your smile. It was the brightest smile I've ever seen. Oh No there I go getting off topic thinking of you again.
I have No interest leaving my room or socializing with people because of you. What's the point if I'll just get hurt?

"Without you What's the point?"