Ch 2: An Angel in Demon School

Start from the beginning

Iruma tried deflecting the situation but the spectators kept on twisting his words.

Wow. Either these demons were just desperate to see a fight or were just genuinely stupid. Either way, more proof that they are vile creatures.

Asmodeus, now doubly pissed, decided that martial arts was the way to go. Summoned a flaming sword, he charged towards Iruma. Of course Iruma dodged, leaving Asmodeus to charge towards the blonde girl who brought Erica over. 

What happened next she could not explain. She could not understand why she had done what she had done. But Erica quickly grabbed the demoness by the waist and pulled her out of the way forcibly. As Erica glanced back to see the carnage of what would have been one of the school's towers she instead was greeted with the scene of Iruma holding Asmodeus back in a German Suplex. 

____

'Chanting a forbidden spell at the entrance ceremony?!'

'Gave the head of class a concussion!'

The angel gripped the newspaper, re-reading  the headline several times.

Iruma...
_____

"You mustn't fall. If you do, it doesn't matter if you are an angel or not. Because you'd be dead to us."

Was the advice she was always given. From the first time she entered the Overworld, to now when she was entering a new world, practically untouched by her kind with a few exceptions. Inhabited by some of the most depraved creatures. Her physical form was technically not supposed to be used for something like, say, attending a school for demons but she had at least been granted permission from Sariel. The Seraph had been surprisingly helpful in all this. All the more reason to fulfill her end of the deal, gathering information. Though getting to Iruma was the main priority. She had already wasted enough time arguing with Sariel.

So where was Iruma?

Usually there would be a sort of 'string' for her to follow but being in her new state hindered a lot of her senses. She just needed to find the right end and he'd be as good as found.

There!

Erica opened the door to the Chairman's office, or in this case, The Chairdemon Sullivan, the same demon that stole Iruma.

The scene that door had unraveled before her was odd to say the least.

The pink haired boy from earlier was bowing before Iruma. Iruma looked absolutely mortified while Sullivan (The one who kidnapped Iruma) looked rather chipper. There was also a red haired cat person in a butler's uniform just standing off to the side. 

All heads turned to look at her.

"Um... Hello is this a good time?" She felt incredibly awkward now that all attention was on her.

"Hello Miss... hmm I don't believe I recognize you." Chairdemon Sullivan put a finger to his chin.

"Ah, That happens!" Erica Beamed "I was just wondering if you had any spare maps for navigating the school! I've uh, already forgotten the exit..."

"Oh!" Iruma smiled "I can help you with that!" Erica was familiar with Iruma's pushover personality while spectating over him but to have it directed at her was sort of surreal in a sense.

Asmodeus stood up from his position and made a B line to Iruma's side "I shall join you in your act of assistance, Iruma-sama!"

"'Iruma-sama'?" Erica blinked twice and the Chairdemon chimed in "Oh yes! I'm so proud of my Little Iruma! Asmodeus lost to Iruma and therefore is his loyal servant and protector! I'm so proud!" A stream of embarrassment from Iruma and the cat person nodded.