Born Of Devil

A man was returning home with his car through that road in the rain. Nothing could be seen clearly in the rain but one thing he saw in the middle of the road. S,o he got down to move that stuff from the middle of the road. Approaching the object, he sees one pregnant woman. She was unconscious. The man couldn't decide what to do. Suddenly a baby torn apart the woman's stomach and come out. The man was very shocked to see this. The rain slowly stopped.The man realised that the woman couldn't be saved. As the rain had stopped, he buried the body of the woman near the reservoir . And brought the child with him. The next morning he kept the child in an orphanage. The child started to grow up slowly. As he grows up, he about to know that he has no one. No one liked the boy because of his dark complexion. And the boy was also unaware of his own strength.
When he was young, one day he fought with his seniors and broke their hands. Since then everyone was afraid of him. After turning 18, he left the orphanage. Since then he had been wandering in various places in search of accommodation. That  was a cold day . No one gave him shelter  in there house because of his dark complexion that's why he sleeping on a bench by the roadside and shaking in cold.
A girl goes to him and takes him from there to her own house.
He somehow came that girl 's house and fell asleep there.The next morning he wakes up and found that girl sits next to him.
                         -: To Be Continued:-