She wore a purple saree with golden embroidery with matching silk, long shawl wrapped around her left shoulder to her waist with a golden belt and matching colored slippers. She wore golden jewelry such as earrings and necklace along with a purple bindi.

Indira is also a close friend to the Sultana Anaya.

"I supposed your right, I mean I am still progressing that I actually give my blessing to the most powerful man in Obelia for courting my sister. It's strange, even about the wedding between me and Aslan which I forgot to tell Ingrid...." Anaya soon said as remembering Ingrid the Grand Princess of Nordia and her legal guardian.

Indira pats the back of her Sultana and she did met Ingrid during her youth.

She was kind of surprised that Ingrid is werewolf, especially a daughter of the Moon but she got along with her and knowing Ingrid help two princesses to be strong and independent.

"My Sultana, I think telling her right now before you invite her to your wedding seems to be a wise reason"-Indira

"And then she will get mad"-Anaya

"You mean about the Emperor of Obelia who's giving a romantic events for the Princess or about that matter what happened years ago" another female voice spoken as Anaya and Indira turned around and seeing second handmaiden and who was the childhood friend of Anaya.

Dalia Guli, she's commoner whom her family worked with Royal Family for many generations and childhood friend of Anaya and Diana.

Dalia is young woman of light skin and slender frame. Dalia has a long, wavy dark brown hair reaches below her shoulders and brown eyes as she considered to be beautiful and lovely.

She wore white and red Arabian gown with gold embroidery along with white slippers as she wore typical jewelry like a bracelets, necklace and earrings.

"Dalia" Indira spoke with a anger tone which Dalia looks at her in 'What' as she crossed her arms.

"What? Indira, you remember well how mad you were when that nasty Late Emperor of Obelia did as much you wanted to punch him along with the Grand Princess" Dalia explained which Indira slightly cough out of slightly embarrassment.

"The Late Emperor of Obelia was a vicious and arrogant man. Besides, the current Emperor of Obelia doesn't have the same vicious traits like him despite he did killed his tyrant brother" Indira said which Dalia nodded and agreed that Claude was a wise ruler who actually did something unlike his father or brother.

I mean Obelia haven't had a good ruler for 200 years.

Anaya soon sighs again as getting her handmaidens, Indira and Dalia looked at her.

"My Sultana, are you okay?"-Indira

"Yeah, you looked more tired than before, Your Majesty"-Dalia

Both women spoke out of concern and worry about their Sultana as Anaya looks at them and give a smile.

"Nothing...is just I missed Diana a lot and despite we both agreed that she will stay in Obelia, I still miss her... She's my sister after all" Anaya soon said as both Indira and Dalia looked each other and knowing that feeling.

Indira has two younger sisters while Dalia has two older brothers and a younger sister.

'I hope Diana is doing well in Obelia and hopefully, a vicious vixens doesn't try to hurt her. Not because of Diana's safety... because Diana isn't a regular human and she can manipulate the plants to do her bidding...and Ingrid and her brother did teach her how to punch' Anaya thought as recalling when Ingrid and her younger brother Sigmund taught Diana how to punch.