"And since I didn't want to be those princesses to get marry to make a political alliances, I wanted to live my own path as I became a dancer and hidden my identity, Anaya helped me out since no one knows how I look like except few trusted people and we're fraternal twins, so that made it easier" Diana added it which Lily grabbed her hand as Diana looked at her.

Lily looks at her with soft yet, empathic look on her face as give a small smile.

"You're a strong person, Lady Diana...I mean Princess Diana. I admire you truthfully" Lily soon said which Diana was surprised before she gives a smile through sigh.

"Thanks, Lilian and you can still call me 'Lady Diana' since I'm more used to you calling me that than Princess"-Diana

"That's alright, even calling you Princess is kinda of odd for me to say"-Lily

"Well, anyways. From getting to Siodonna will take four weeks and more days, do you got anything in your sleeve, Grand Princess?" Lucas asked with a smirk on his face which Ingrid smirks back before pulling out her labrys.

"You guys might step back. This will be a fun"-Ingrid

Somewhere else~

Siodonna or known as Sultanate of Siodonna, ruled by the Royal Family and located to the southern lands and next to the Southern Continent.

Siodonna is very known with a drastically different culture from the Obelian Empire. Its citizens often dress in sheer clothing styles of Middle Eastern and South Asian custom. And their famous tea known as Lippe tea and it's main ingredient in Lippe tea, sanyu, is grown exclusively in Siodonna.

Also Siodonnaians have unique appearances such as their skin tone which they're either light-skinned, tan skin, olive skin, brown skin, bronze skin or darker skin.

Unlike some of nations who are ruled by patriarch or kings, they're ruled by the Sultana, the female ruler wisely and benevolently.

"Your Majesty, my Sultana. You're again spacing out" a woman said as looking at a young woman who was looking at sea.

She soon turned around and revealing to be ruled of Siodonna and the sister of Diana.

Sultana Anaya Al Noor Siodonna.

Anaya is young woman of average height and slim, hourglass figure with willowy limbs. As being Diana's fraternal twin, she's olive-skinned, has long, wavy midnight-black hair extending to her waist and has golden green eyes. Like Diana, she's impressively beautiful.

She wore a orange embroidered gown of Arabian style with billowing sleeves and green accents along with fine, jewelry such as necklace and earrings along with a gold headpiece, and open toe golden heels. She also had her hair into long braid.

She briefly sighs as she gives a small smile towards the woman.

"I apologize again, Indira. I just been thinking of the Obelian Empire..."

"About Her Royal Highness, Princess Diana?"

"Yes, about my sister again"

"Your Majesty, it's always if you think about Her Royal Highness...Even I think about my sister's well-being too" the woman soon said as revealing to be one of the loyal handmaidens and confidantes of the Sultana Anaya

Indira Sharma, the eldest daughter of the Merchant owns the trading business such as their famous Lippe tea, Chai and more.

Indira is tall, young woman with a slender build  who's considered to be very beautiful. She has bonze complexion, long wavy black hair tied into a braided bun with her hair strands framing her face and have dark brown eyes with sharp features.