8. "Run away with me."

" Harry, you have to tell me where we're going so that I can know what to wear."

She called, rummaging through her closet. She had her phone on speaker, negotiating with him in an attempt to draw any information out.

" Um, to be honest, I don't completely know. We'll just take the car, and drive, and see where that gets us."

All her movement ceased, because she could almost picture him, fidgeting nervously, with a lip between his teeth, but his lips would certainly be in a shy smile, because he must have been so proud of his absurd idea, that would be considered mad to anyone, but it was so incredibly normal for him.

" You do realize they are expecting a snow blizzard to hit us any minute, right?"

" We better run before it gets to us then."

" Run from a... storm?"

" We don't have to be running from something in specific, we can just.... run. Running is fun. We don't need to stop until we feel like it."

" This is only our second date."

" Technically, it's our fourth, with you being sick, and then me being sick, but yeah, I get your point."

" What if it's too much?"

It wasn't.

Nothing would ever be too much.

Nothing would ever be enough.

Everything would always be just right, as long as it was with him.

" Is it?"

" I don't know."

" Do you think you'd want to run with me? Just you and me, fighting the fight, living the life. If you get tired, we'll stop. We'll stop everything, and just drive home, and we'd never run again. I promise. You trust me, don't you?"

" I do."

" Then run away with me."

" Alright, Harry. Alright."

" I'll be there in 3, 2, 1."

The bell rang, and she knew it had to him, because he had known all along, that she'd go to the ends of the world with him, that she trusted him with her heart, along with everything she could have possibly owned.

She opened the door, in her underwear, and one the shirts that he had intentionally left scattered around her house, and there he was, looking down upon his phone, probably ending his call with her.

His cheeks were reddened with the cold breathe hitting him, his lips were plump and full and slightly wetted, he had a blue beanie on, and at least four layers under his coat, along with a winter icecap in his hand.

He looked up, and his eyes were a bright shade of green, glowing with excitement. His features broke into a grin, and she felt a warm tug of pure love in her heart.

" You're absolutely crazy, you know that?" She questioned, a smile of her own taking over her face.

" I have a shirt in case it got warm, a sweater in case it's neither warm nor cold, another sweater in case it got cold, and this jacket in case it was freezing. I have a beanie, and this hat for you, and then I have a French hat in the car, you know, in case it got sunny, or I got tired of this. So I'd say I'm all set up, you?" He leaned in, casually pecking her lips, before walking past her, into the house.

" I guess I'll wear a sweater and a coat over this shirt?"

" No pants? Not that I'd mind, but if we get pulled over, which, with my driving, we probably will, we'll have a bit of explanation to do, love."

He spoke faster, she noted, when he was distracted by something, or rather, excited for something. His accent would become more prominent, and his tongue wouldn't be as heavy.

" Pervert." She rolled her eyes, walking away from the small living room, and into her bedroom, amusement clear on her features.

She wouldn't admit it to him, not yet anyway, but he had grown on her. She thought she was falling for him, quite steadily and quite deeply, and she didn't mind that as much as she would have expected to.

She kept his shirt on, and wore all she could possibly fit under her coat. She then put on her yoga pants, and then her jeans, before leaving the room, dropping her hair from her ponytail.

He stood to his feet as soon as she was present, an act of respect, for someone that precious.

His smile widened, his dimples deepening, as he took in her effortless attire.

She, took his fucking breath away. Every single time.

" Ready?" She asked, running her fingers through her hair, completely unknowing of his infatuated stare.

" Wait, I've got the hat!" He cheered, putting it over her head.

She giggled.

She actually fucking giggled, and his breath was once again, caught in his throat.

" Good?"

" Perfect." He whispered, planting a kiss to her forehead, then another to her nose, and finally, a quick one to her lips, before he took her by the arm, and pulled her out of her apartment.

She was breathless from the kisses, and he was breathless from her touch, and neither of them minded.

__________________________________________

a/n: listen to ready to run while reading this ok bye

ily x