First day of work

꧁✭♥✭꧂

Rory's pov

I woke up to my alarming going off I did my normal routine like usual and I put on some baggy jeans and a tight red shirt it wasn't tight but it fit perfectly with a red hat matching my shirt and obviously spraying my Marc Jacob's perfume and applying some mascara and Tinted lip balm i put on my backpack and went downstairs where I saw my mom eating a apple I usually don't eat breakfast "I'm going to school then I'm gonna go work so I'll be home maybe by 10 or so" I told my mom knowing she wouldn't care "I don't care" she said exactly what I mean I turned around and walked outside to bike to school.

I was walking up to mr hairy s  class I have him like first period everyday it's annoying
I say in my usual seat and saw that ashtray was already sitting there I decided should talk to him since I'll be working with him and plus we are partners "sooo what are we gonna do about the project?" I say he just looked at me and shrugged and I just nodded guess he's not much of a talkative person... class started and mr hairy just talks and talks and I put on my AirPods because this class sucks I was listening to 'bad idea right? By Olivia Rodrigo'
"Rory" mr hairy said i quickly looked up at him "yes?" I said "come up here" mr hairy said shoot what's happening I quickly took my AirPods off and hid it in the desk thank goodness he didn't see then I nodded and got up and walked up to him "when I say go you are gonna run around the hallways" mr hairy said "huh? I'm gonna get in trouble tho" I said obviously "I'm gonna give you a pass so if someone stops you just show it and when you come back you should be out of breath so I know you ran" he said and I just nodded when mr hairy started counting  "1....2......3....GO!" He said and I ran out the door while everyone in the classroom was confused and patiently waiting for me....
I ran back to the classroom out of breath "what's... the ...point...of this?" I say out of breath
"Now kids this is whats going to happen to you if you listen to music in my class" he said and I just slapped my forehead "you've got to be kidding me" I muttered under my breath.

It was lunch Time when I saw Elle walking up to me with some dude I think his name is noah? And I think he's gay he's also 17 and I think he's in my Spanish class.
_______________________________________________________________
NEW CHARACTER ALERT!
Noah Landy-Noah schnapp
Gay
17 year old

_______________________________________________________________NEW CHARACTER ALERT!Noah Landy-Noah schnappGay17 year old

Ella and Noah came up to the table Ella sat next to me while Noah sat infront of me "Rory meet Noah, Noah meet Rory" Ella says introducing us "oh hey I think your in my Spanish class" I said looking at Noah "yeah Ive seen you around" he said smiling "y'all wanna hangout today after school?" Ella said pointing at both of us "yeah" Noah said "I can't I have to work" I said frowning "you have a job?" Noah questioned "yeah my mom said I had to get a job" I said while nodding "well maybe we can hangout there fez wouldn't mind right?" Ella said while I just shrugged "maybe your boss can let you get out of work early and we can go to the park, there's gonna be a group of people from our school and some kid asked me to come, we should all hang out there I'm sure they won't mind if I brought you guys with" Noah said getting excited "uh I can try?" I said while Ella just nodded smiling.

School was over, me Ella and Noah biked over to the shop and saw fez sitting on the counter "Wsp kid" fez said "hey fez" me and Ella said while Noah just waved "so what do you need help with?" I questioned "uh nothing at the moment but y'all can hang out in the back with ash he won't mind" fez said we nodded and walked to the back when ash looked up from counting his money "what y'all want" ash said coldly "uh fez just said to hangout in the back" I said while Ella went to go sit on the couch on the side and me and Noah following her actions it was awkward until Noah got a text "hey y'all wanna go to the park now? Theres people from our school there who want to hang out" Noah said knowing me and Ella already knew but was telling ashtray "yeah" "sure" me and Ella said and Noah looked at ashtray if he wanted to come and ashtray just got up and that meant yes.

We all walked out the freezer "where y'all going" fez asked "we are going to the park" Ella said which fez just nodded to "have fun" fez said as we left the store.
We all decided to walk and leave our backpacks at the store and plus ashtray didn't have a bike so we all just walked "soo ash did you know Rory started working so you guys are basically partners" Ella said looking at Ashtray I just mentally slapped my forehead and ashtray just nodded.

꧁✭♥✭꧂

Authors note: I tried to write a lot and NEW CHARACTER YAY🥳 what y'all think so far? I will update tomorrow 😋👍
Please vote and go read my other story which I will be updating soon 😣💪