1-the truth about rory

꧁✭♥✭꧂
Tw: mention of alcoholic, drug addict and murder
(Bold is flashbacks)
Rory wasn't just any other normal girl who lives in east highland she has a tuff life like for a example her mother never likes Rory she always tells Rory how she was a accident and how she never wanted to have a kid like Rory and plus ms Lola Diaz is a alcoholic... and for Rory's dad.. well he's dead, he sadly dead when Rory was 5 years old when her mom got too drunk and her dad couldn't take it anymore and told her mom how he didn't like her being drunk and well her mom got mad and stabbed him... Rory still hates her mom for it because she always thought that her dad was the only person who understood her and cared her about her but after his death she was useless she didn't have anyone..

*5 year old rory was in her room snuggling on her teddy bear in her room when she heard loud screaming she didn't think much of it because she's used to it her parents always argued and it's about the same reason about how her mom always gets drunk but rory knew that this argument was different because her dad would just tell her mom Lola to stop drinking and she would just start yelling and the argument slowly start to fade but this time *BANG* rory heard a loud glass shatter her heart sank normally nothing would happen and go this far but something did go far and rory knew...
"YOUR ALWAYS DRINKING AND IM SICK OF IT!" Rory's dad Jake yelled
"ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT I HAD A USELESS KID* Lola yelled back and Jake
While Rory listening while trying not to crying to her parents argue
Jake ran to Rory's room and saw her in the corner hugging her teddy crying
"Oh Ro ro don't cry it's gonna be okay, okay? I love you and I will always love you" jake says while sitting in front of Rory
Rory nodded and saw Lola coming into the room quietly with a knife in her hand
"MOMMY NO!" Rory said but it was too late... Lola stabbed Jake and grabbed Rory and said "I swear if you tell anyone about this I will murder you too! HE KILLED HIM SELF NOT ME GOT IT?" rory just nodded*

꧁✭✭꧂
Authors note: so what do you guys think of Rory's backstory? Hopefully it's okay bc I really don't know LMFAOO 🥲
Don't forget to vote 😣🙏