Ch. 34: The Battle Between Gods

Start from the beginning

"Leave it to me." Collector said.

"Collector, no, you can't do that by yourself!" King said.

"I have to!" Collector said, "I need to fix this, I did this and I don't want anyone to get hurt anymore!"

Collector felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You won't be alone."

Back at the sea, Belos jumped at Luz but she dodged and grabbed his wings. Using all her strength, she ripped his wings off.

"AAAAAAAAAH!" Belos screamed as he lashed his tail!

Luz dodge and grabbed the tail, pulling Belos in a circle and span him around!

"YEAAAAAH!" Luz shouted as she span Belos around and around and around!

Growing dizzy and angrier, Belos blew fire from his mouth to slip out of her grip and send him in the air! Luz stumbled from the dizziness before looking up to Belos in the air.

"DIE!" Belos shouted, unleashing a giant fire/magic ball!

Shocked by this and holding her hand out, Luz created a giant ice glyph behind her and fired 5 ice beams!

The ice blasts clashed with the fireball, destroying it and firing into Belos's mouth. Freezing it shut!

"HUH!" He grunts, falling down with his mouth frozen.

Luz then rushed and grabbed him by the horns, throwing him to the side.

"About time someone shut you up!" Luz said with a chuckle.

Furious at her mockery, Belos got up and backhanded Luz, making her stumble backwards. He then grabbed her by the neck and delivered multiple strong punches to her face and stomach before throw her to the land.

"UGH!" Luz grunts as she collided with the shore. As Belos smashed broke the ice in his mouth.

"You can try all you want, but you can't save these filthy creatures!" Belos shouted, "You will NEVER be one of them, but you can die like them!"

Belos opened his mouth and fired at Luz. Luz felt the burning flames hit her back, but thankfully, she was laying in water. She turned and put them out, before getting up and punching Belos.

"I don't care if I'm a witch, human, or even a titan... this is MY home, and I will defend MY HOME!" Luz said, rushing at Belos.

She opened her hands and swung one, blasting him with fire, then the other one, blasting him with a beam of light!

Belos stomped and forced water to rise, blocking the fire but not the light as it blinded him!

"AAH!" Belos screamed.

Luz threw a punch at him, knocking him back, before delivering another punch, this time, to his stomach. When he hunched over, Luz raised her knee and hit him in the face. She then opened her hand and a plant glyph formed, creating a coastal redwood tree. She swung it, hitting him in the head with it!

"UGH!" Belos grunts before his vision cleared, only to be hit by the tree again!

Luz swung the tree again, this time it broke over her head. Belos growled and threw a punch at Luz's face, knocking her back.

"You want to protect them?" Belos asked, looking at the cracked horn, "Let's see what happens when you cause their destruction!"

Belos tackled Luz and slammed her into the horn, breaking the tip of it off. The archives, no longer connected to anything, began to fall. Everyone inside that wasn't still a puppet tried their best to not lose balance, especially Amity, as she was still holding puppet Cat. The fall suddenly stopped, and the Hexsquad runs to the edge of the archives. They saw the Collector, doing his best to hold up the archives with the pink ribbons he used on the puppets earlier.