"Let me know when the food done." I walked out the kitchen and up to Aja room.

"Get outtt." She whined as I jump on her bed beside her.

"Whatchu doin'?"

"Minding my business."

"Aye, tell Lila ass to leave me the fuck alone."

"What she do?" She laughed.

"She came in my room the last time she was over here, talkin' bout some I want you, Rocky." I didn't tell her what she really did.

"I'm going to talk to her." She laughed.

"Better before I hurt her lil feelings." I laid my head on her pillow. "But nah for real, you need to find you a new friend. She's too wild and I don't want you to get influenced by her."

"Oh nah, never that. I barely be around her anymore."

"Good, I don't need you bein' like her."

I hit her before leaving out of her room and walking into mine, closing the door. I grabbed a notepad and a pen after I sat at my computer desk.

I wrote down June 12th as my mind started wondering.

"Okay let me try this shit."

Lauren

"Oh my goodness," I whined. "Forget it, I'm going into the men's bathroom."

"You better not." My mom said.

"I have to pee." I whined.

I dropped my bags and walked into the men's bathroom. I held my nose as I went to the stall. I put some tissue around the toilet and did my business. I washed my hands as I heard my mother yelling.

"Hurry up, Lauren." She yelled.

I laughed cause she didn't want me to use the men's bathroom. I mean I had to use it cause some lady was taking her precious time in the lady's bathroom.

I walked out and grabbed my bags, walking behind my mother.

"Take me home and you can come back to shop." She said.

We was at the mall buying gifts for my bestfriend cause her birthday was tomorrow.

"Actually I'm finish, but I still need to use your car." I said as we made it to the front area of the mall.

"Where you going?" She asked as we walked to her car.

"Daddy want me to come meet his new employee." I placed the bags in the backseat and got into the drivers seat.

"Oh okay, how you like working there?" She buckled up her seatbelt and so did I.

"It's straight." I pulled out the parking lot.

I dropped my mother off at home. I asked her to take my bags up to my room since I was picking Tay up when I finish with my dad. She cursed me out but she did it anyway.

I made it to the company at seven. I groaned as I got out. I was tired and didn't feel like meeting anyone.

I walk in the entrance and into my dads office. I close the door behind me as he motioned for me to come stand by him. I walked over to his desk and ignored the stares from Dj and some other boy.

"Eyes on me," my dad said sternly. "Rich, this is my daughter, Lauren. She works in my office and she is off limits, lil nigga."

"Wassup?" He smirked at me.

I studied him and realized he goes to my school. Actually, he is the boy Rakim fought.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hold on y'all, I'll be right back." My dad said holding his phone to his ear and leaving out of his office.

I sat down in the office chair that was facing Dj them and scooted up to the desk.

"You Rocky's girl, ain't it?" Rich asked me.

"Yeah."

"Rich come here for a moment." My dad said opening the door. Rich got up and left, leaving me with Dj.

"Why are you always here?" I laughed.

"Cause I don't got shit else to do." He laughed pulling his chin hairs. "Why you ain't tell me you had a nigga?"

"Cause you didn't ask."

"Well since your nigga ain't here," he put emphasis on the word nigga. "I gotta watch out for you."

I cocked my head to the right.

"First off, I can watch out for myself." I said rolling my eyes.

"Watch out for that nigga then." He leaned up in the leather seat.

"What you mean?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"I mean, watch out for him. Nigga very sneaky."

"Thanks for the heads up, I guess."

"If ole dude don't work out, hollah at me." He smirked at me.

"Who is ole dude?" My dad asked walking back in his office.

Dj looked at my dad then looked at me. He held an "I'm sorry" look on his face.

"Dj, give us a moment. Help Rich with finding the wood department."

Dj nod his head and left the office. My dad sat on his desk and stared at me. I tucked in my lips and waited on him to start talking.

"So when was you going to tell me?" He asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Lauren, you know what I told you about these lil boys."

"Yes, I know."

I never told my dad about my relationships because he never approves of them. He say I'm too young for relationships and I shouldn't be dating until I'm 50.

"How long y'all been dating?"

"It'll be three months on the 20th."

"Let me tell you some," he shook his head. "You're at the age when you're experiencing changes. Lauren, i'on want you to make no fucked up decisions. You hear me?"

"Yes sir."

"I hope you ain't thinking about sex, cause you know I'll whoop yo ass."

"What? No dad, I'm still a virgin."

"Better be," he looked at me. "But for real babygirl, watch out for these boys."

"Yes sir." I laughed as he got up and hugged me.

"Now what the fuck is this lil boy name?" He asked.

"Rocky." I answered.

"Rocky," he repeated. "A$AP Rocky?"

"Um yeah."

"Oh nah, i'on approve of this relationship."

"Daddy, you don't even know him."

"Yes the fuck I do, break up with that nigga."

"Why?" I semi yelled.

"Cause I know what kind of nigga he is, now break up with him or we going to have a problem." He said walking out of his office.

"This some bullshit." I yelled.

It never fails, my dad always want to be in control over who I date. If he didn't pick the boy out, then he don't want me with him. My mother don't have a problem with me dating Rakim so why should he? I know he's trying to look out for me but goodness, if me dating Rakim turns out to be a mistake then let me learn from it.

I walked out the office and to the entrance, ignoring my dad calling my name. I got in the car and drove off.

Little did he know, I wasn't breaking up with Rakim. We just going to have a problem then.