thirteen

REAL LIFE !

"Ok, here we go," Heather whispered to herself. She smoothed out her gown and took a deep breath. She knew there was nothing to be afraid of. Saige and Thalia were going and they would keep her in check.

The only thing she was nervous about was Kit. She knew the two of them looked flirty on social media and she didn't want to be asked about it during the premiere. Plus she may have been harboring a tiny crush, but she would never admit it. 

But as she always did, Heather swallowed her nerves and opened the car door. 

Heather was greeted with the usual flashing cameras and loud calls of her name, but she ignored everyone until she locked eyes with her best friends.

"Heather!" both Saige and Thalia cried out as they ran to jump on Heather. 

Heather groaned. "You're gonna crush me, get off!" she laughed out. 

"So..." Saige started with a smirk. "I heard Kit's gonna be here too."

Heather rolled her eyes. "I would hope. He is my costar you know," Heather quipped back.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. When do we get to meet him?" Thalia pried. 

"I don't know, whenever he gets here I guess."

Just then, the flash of cameras was taken off Heather and her friends and onto a car that pulled up. 

Heather knew Kit was here. It was almost like she could feel it. She had no idea how she was gonna break the news to him. 

"Heather!" Kit cried out. 

"Kit!" Heather yelled back as she made her way to him. 

"You look..." Kit trailed off as she stared up at him in anticipation. 

"I do have eyes, y'know. I can see," Heather teased. Kit rolled his eyes.

"You look breathtaking."

Heather laughed. "Thanks, you look pretty decent yourself, Kit."

"No, I'm serious," Kit responded as he took a step towards her. "You look stunning."

Heather broke their eye contact, attempting to cool the flames in her cheeks. "Ha ha, very funny," she rolled her eyes.

Kit sighed as he slightly shook his head. He grabbed her chin as his other hand snaked its way around her waist. "Heather," he said. "You are beautiful."

Heather looked into his eyes, searching for any glint of jokes, but she found none. Kit was serious. 

"Heather! When can we meet your boyfriend?" Heather and Kit were snapped out of their trance as Saige's voice infiltrated their heads. 

Heather groaned. "He's not my boyfriend!"

Thalia grinned. "Sure, whatever."

Heather sighed. She knew the media was going to have a field day with this one.

Kit squeezed her hand. "We're ok," he said with a reassuring smile. Heather nodded in response. 

The two of them headed over to Saige and Thalia, where Heather stepped back as her best friends gushed over Kit. 

"Miss Holloway! Miss Holloway over here!" Heather snapped her head at the reporter who called her by name. She gave him a sweet smile and walked over.

"Hi!" Heather said with her realest fake smile. 

"Miss. Holloway! I am so glad I was able to grab you! Would you be willing to answer some questions?" the reporter pried. 

"Yeah, I mean, the viewing doesn't start for a while. I'd be happy to answer some questions."

"Amazing. First question: What was your favorite part about filming Love Note?"

As Heather was talking to the reporter, Kit couldn't help but feel disappointed that he wasn't next to her. 

INSTAGRAM !

a24

Liked by heatherhollowslol and 729,028 others

a24 #Love, Amelie premieres tomorrow on HBOMax
tagged: @LoveAmelieMovie, @kit.connor, @heatherhollowslol

View all 13,298 comments

heatherhollowslol SO HAPPY

kit.connor premiere wasn't so bad, even though I was with heather 🤷

saige_stevens CONGRATS OMG

thaliawatss gonna watch this like 20 times over

a/n ignore the editing skills 😝