Part 7

-We need to talk about your girlfriend!.- Jisoo says and walked into the kitchen with her best friend's mother and lover.- When the hell did you start dating someone without telling anyone?! You already brought that mystery girl into the house and showed Sooyeon around! That's extremely reckless and unlike you!

-Good morning first of all...- setting a cup of coffee on the table, Jennie replied, feeling her headache starting to appear again, after all, her daughter was still feeling ill, and she had put Lisa out to work herself, realizing that she hadn't shown up at the restaurant for two days to help with her sick child.

-Good morning and now can you please explain who you let near my granddaughter?.- said Minji, not without maternal harshness, sincerely afraid of a new relationship, looking at the bouquets around the house.- All these flowers are from her?

-She gives them to me every day, says her grandfather used to buy her grandmother bouquets when he thought of her.- idol said with a smile remembering a much longer story behind those flowers.- So you want to tell me off like a little kid for wanting to be with someone really worthy?

-How do you know she's worthy? You were talking about Kai, too!.- Jisoo continued to press her as she sat down at the bar.

-Can't we just let her talk, babe? Jennie a grown-up woman.- put her hand on her lover's thigh and tried to ease Rose tension, but when she saw the look in her eyes, she decided to shut up.- Forget what i say.

-After Sooyeon's birth, you have to think of her first.- Minji said with a judgmental look as she put the kettle on, because it was the first time her daughter was hiding her partner.- What kind of person is this girlfriend of yours? Is she ready to be hunted by the paparazzi? Is she ready to be in a relationship with an idol? Is she ready to be more than just a fun mom acquaintance for Sooyeon?

-None of you know Lisa!.- Jennie began with barely restrained anger because her family knew nothing about what was going on between them.- Lisa is a really good person! Do you know who refused to meet with SK Holdings executives for our first date? You know who's been keeping small dates private for the last week and a half? You know who canceled all their plans when they found out about Jasmine's illness? Who stayed with us for three days and would still stay today if not pushed out for work? Who secretly paid for all of Jasmine's medical expenses? Who won't let me worry about anything? Who made me feel special? The answer to all of these questions is Lisa! She freaking changed a lot of things in just a week and a half of being around and three weeks of getting to know each other! I love you guys so much, but I'm not gonna let you come between me and her.

-Seriously? You're seriously talking about this now?!.- Jisoo, feeling angry at this ultimatum, said defiantly, not about to trust her best friend and "niece" to a stranger.

Just at that moment the door to the house opened and just a moment later a girl walked into the kitchen, her face covered by numerous bags from the stores and restaurant. At that very second any tension from the conversation disappeared from Jennie's face and a relaxed bright smile appeared on her lips as soon as she realized who couldn't last two hours at work. Rose, who had noticed the change in her friend, realized that maybe they really shouldn't have interfered with the budding relationship, because judging by the sparkle in her friend's eyes, it really was something special.

-I know you're going to scold me, but I couldn't sit at work while Jasmine is still feeling sick and you're all alone here.- Lisa began with a smile as she blocked her view of the others with her bags, smiling at another day with her little family.- I noticed yesterday we ate the last of our eggs, so I stopped by the store. And chef make us a light lunch. I also decided to buy those vitamins doc recommended..

-Can we fry some eggs?.- Rose decided to announce their presence, causing everyone to look at her in confusion.- What? We didn't have time to eat, baby! By the way, Roseanne Park, it's nice to meet you again and in more spicy situation.

-You should remember my name, what are your intentions towards my best friend?.- Jisoo said with a steely gaze, folding her arms across her chest.

-Kim Minji same question...- without getting up from her seat clarified the woman carefully watching the couple's interaction.

-Lalisa Manoban is honored to meet you.- putting the bags down and bowing as low as possible said Lisa, but she was saved from answering the questions by a child's cry.- I'll get her!

-Look, she brought snacks!.- Rose started to rummage through the bags, but when her beloved hit her hands she sat down at the bar with her head in her hands.- Why can't we eat the food she bought if we don't trust her?

-Why did you have to come today!.- Jennie whimpered pitifully, but smiled as soon as her daughter's screaming stopped.

-Jasmine just wanted to see her mommy after her nap and like a true princess she wanted to do it right away.- returning to the kitchen with the sleepy baby said Lisa with an adorable smile at how cute she was.

-Yes, but when noticed you, must have changed her mind about it.- seeing how her daughter clung to the Thai girl even tighter, saying Jennie.

-Sooyeon dear, come to your granny...- Minji smiled at her granddaughter and held out her hands, but in response, the girl only clenched her shirt collar tighter with her small fists.- Sooyeon....

-Hey granny hands are more comfortable than mine princess.- Lisa whispered into her eyes, kissing the top of her head and gently pulling her away from her, handing her over to the woman who was watching with genuine surprise because her granddaughter was rarely so attached to anyone but her mother.

-For sure..- Minji muttered to herself.

-As for your questions, I want to make Jennie and Jasmine happy, no matter what it takes..- the Thai woman approached the idol but didn't touch her, watching the little girl who was in her grandmother's arms still looking at her.

-You know about the album recording, right? We'll be back on stage again this year and she won't be here for a long time.- Jisoo clarified with the same skepticism.

-Somebody's gonna have a sandwich?.- Rose muttered, ignoring all the judgmental looks.- What? I'm hungry and the smell from the restaurant bag is literally screaming my name.

-I took enough food to feed a crowd!.- in a couple of moments being near the table said Lisa began to pull out a variety of dishes.- By the way, I bought fruit so we can make mashed for Jasmine tonight.

-She seems too perfect and I don't believe it.- Jisoo nodded under her breath, getting a nod of affirmation from her best friend's mother.- I'll have to find out from people about her. I don't want Jennie to be heartbroken again.

-I'll try to talk some sense into her...- Minji said, rocking her granddaughter.

-I'm sorry, I didn't expect them to come...- as soon as everyone went into the dining room, Jennie said as quietly as possible to the Thai woman who was putting the food on the plates.- I promise they're much warmer, they just don't trust strangers much.

-No problem as long as you don't mind this acquaintance.- Lisa answered quietly with a slight smile, because she felt the coldness of the girl's closest people.- They only want to protect you and I understand that, but for now let's subdue them?