SCHOOL. DANCE (pt 2)

Start from the beginning

"Should have lost the game quickly," Noel stated. Grabbing Jiwon's chair to sit next to Charles.

"Pfft, yeah, that's what I said," Charles snickered. 

"So, what do you plan on doing? You going to ask him?" Noel asks. 

"We'll see," Charles answers. 

While the two are talking, a blond figure walks into the class. 

"Hey, Mia!" Joni's voice rang throughout the classroom. Mia waved back with a smile. Her eyes turned to gaze at Charles.

"Good morning, Cero," Mia says while putting her things on her table. It was convenient for the friend group as their seats were close to each other. Mia sitting in front of Charles and beside Joni.

"Morning, Mia," He says back. 

"Hi, Noel," Mia greets the young teen sitting next to Charles. "Jiwon isn't here yet?" 

"Nope, I think he's a little later than usual," Charles shakes his head. 

"Can I...talk with you, Cero?" Mia asks. "In private, it's about the dance," 

"Sure, I'll meet you next to the staircase," Charles remarked. Mia smiled in return as she walked out of the classroom. 

As Charles was getting out of his seat, Noel quickly grabbed his arm. 

"Dude, why are you going?" Noel hissed. 

"What do you mean?" Charles asked. 

"She's going to ask you out to the dance," Noel muttered so that Emilia and Joni couldn't hear.

"No, she's not, Noel. She's asking out someone else," Charles rolled his eyes.

"Please. Strong personality and weird taste in fashion? Literally you, dummy," Noel rants. 

"Wow, offensive much. That's not even what Mia said," Charles hissed back.

Charles thought for a while. "It isn't me, anyways," Charles says, he catches his eye on a magenta-haired girl who was chatting with Qistina and Zara. 

"Fine, I hope you're right," Noel let out a sigh as he let go of Charles's arm. Charles nodded in response and left the class. 

🕸️

Charles walks out of the classroom, searching for any sight of blonde hair, he notices Mia waving at him next to the staircase. They both decide to sit down on one of the steps, as these stairs were rarely visited by other students.

Before Mia could say anything, Charles cuts in by placing his hand on her mouth.

"You're thinking of asking Sofia out to the dance?" Charles remarked. Mia could only gasp in response.

"Yeah," she said shyly. "Any ideas? Since, I know you and her have some common interests too, I was thinking of getting her a gift to ask her out," she stated.

"Well..." Charles thought for a while. "Why not make something for her, let's be honest, she's too rich for her own good, probably owns the whole world by now," 

Mia giggles. "Yeah, you're right," 

"Oh! We can make those boards that lit up, and maybe you can sing a song for her?" Charles added. 

"Great idea! I think I know how to make a board like that!" Mia exclaims. 

"I know some stores that sell led lights for a cheap price too! Also, I know some songs she might like, I could send you a list," Charles said. Mia's face lit up.