𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐓.2

adj. A prosecutor typically works for the government agency bringing criminal charges and must prove the defendant's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, while the defense attorney represents the person accused of a crime and attempts to maintain their client's innocence.
———
(cause i knoww y'all be slow with
terms 🌚🤭-neia)

LASHAY HALL
HOUSTON
(femxstud)

LASHAY HALLHOUSTON(femxstud)

—❥❥❥—

LASHAY

"We'll give the jury time to review the statements, until then you're free to go on break" Judge Miller hits the gravel on his desk a few times

I let out a breath turning in my spot looking down at Janaya seeming unimpressed in her seat.

(I literally keep forgetting to give them names, why don't y'all ever remind me 😡- neia)

"You wanna go to the vending machine?" I ask wanting to be away from all the listening ears. She nods standing up but i can't help but notice how attractive she looked in her suit.

I shake my head trying to ignore it knowing I could get fired if anything happened between us.

"You did amazing" Azria comes up to us as we're heading out of the courtroom. I give her a small smile before starting.

"It's not over yet, the jury still has to give a verdict" my smile drops a little. "Well from the argument you put up and the lack of evidence the Prosecutors had, y'all definitely got this in the bag" she replies making me nod

"Anyway we were here since like 6 going over what our defense would be and we didn't eat so we're heading to go get something to eat" I say hinting seeing Janaya was getting impatient

"Ok girl" she says before walking past us into the courtroom.

"You talk a lot " Janaya says as we finally walk towards the cafeteria on the other end of the building.

"And you won't be talking to anyone if i let your ass go to jail" i reply making my attitude evident.

"Girl my fucking bad" she laughs a little before draping her arm over my shoulder before i immediately knock it off.

"We're not friends, i'm just the person keeping your ass from serving 4 life sentences" i say looking her straight in her eye.

"I like when your assertive, it's attractive" she smirks making me groan seeing she wasn't getting the hint or she just didn't care.

"After all this is said and done, i think we should go get something to eat sometime" she speaks as we finally make our way to the cafeteria.

"You need to quit it" I sigh seeing the abandon vending machine in the empty cafeteria.

"You knew what you was doing bringing me in this empty room don't act dumb" i feel her place her hands on my waist as i stand in front of the vending machine

I just give up trying to get her to stop the flirting cause at this point she knows but doesn't care.

"We're in this empty room because it's the only cafeteria with a vending machine" i respond before moving away from her going towards the couch in the corner with my snacks in my hand

She follows closely behind me sitting uncomfortably close to me on the couch. I'm talking legs, arms and torsos touching.

"How long is the break?" she asks. "Like an hour and a half" i respond popping a cracker in my mouth.

"That's more than enough time for me to eat it" she says placing a hand on my thigh. "when are you gonna stop?" i ask amused

"when you let me eat it" she smiles genuinely. I immediately knock myself out the thoughts of actually letting her.

"I already told you i could loose my job" i sigh. "Only if you're loud" She mumbles pushing her hand further up my skirt

I bite my lip feeling her hand fit tightly under my pencil skirt.I start to get nervous at the thought she's doing this and i'm allowing her to.

"Just one taste" she mumbles in my ear and i let out a breath nodding giving her the go ahead.

She immediately stands up from her spot, standing in front of me before pulling down my skirt over my heels.

Her hands run over my smooth thighs before gripping both sides of my G-string pulling it down.

I involuntarily spread my legs seeing her bite her lip looking at my exposed body.

I watch ass she gets down on her knees spreading my legs a little wider than i intended.

"Just one taste" she mumbles seeming as if it's a reminder to herself. Before i'm able to comprehend why, i feel her warm mouth attach itself to my womanhood

A small gasp leave my lips feeling her tongue explore my inside and out. I bite my lip to keep quiet remembering people still walk past here.

A small moan leaves my mouth feeling her sucking on my clit. "Shit" I mumble gripping her dreads

I throw my head back on the couch as her tongue slowly goes in and out of my hole.

"Wait" i mumble feeling myself come close. I bite my lip to keep from screaming as my legs start to shake.

I involuntarily pull Janaya's hair hard as my body comes undone. Janaya's face pops up from between my legs and i notice my wetness coating her face.

"Squiter" she says more to herself and she stands up. I sigh closing my legs disgusted that i let her do this.

"Don't get all shy on me" she says looking all up in my face as she slides my panties and skirt up.

"we gotta go" i mumble standing up deciding we wouldn't talk about it again

———

Not i abandoned y'all🌚