4

Y/N POV:
Suddenly we heard the screeching of tires, fuck. The last time I saw the others I was being held in the air and interigated about who I was so this interaction depended if Mirage told Optimus about hiding with me. "Oh great the gangs here" Mirage sighed. "There's more like you?" Noah asked. "like me? No. Just be cool so they don't crush you" he answered. "Yeah I'd but the pipe down of I were you" Mirage said as he walked. "So you know them?" He asked. "Yeah but let's just say apart from Mirage they don't like me" I answered. Suddenly a yellow car and a red motorcycle pulled in. The motorcycle I recognised. I didn't recognize the yellow one. I'm guessing that one is Bee. Then from behind us I saw a truck pull in. Optimus. "I'm dead" I said quietly as Noah threw the pipe away. Then from behind the yellow one transformed into an autobot. Then Arcee Transdormed and looked at both of us. "Mirage what have you done?" She asked. Then Optimus came in. "You brought humans here" he said angrily. Then he saw me. "I thought I told you to leave and forget everything!" He said sternly. "ask Mirage" I said quickly. "Optumis hey! Looking good man! Are those new ribs?" He asked. "You were told to stay hidden!" He yelled at him. "I was staying hidden, with her!" He smiled, "what about him." He said in a very annoyed tone. "Funny story, Y/N had to take a call or something and when you called all Optimus like 'autobots roll out' he was already in the car. And Y/N had to chase us. But he's cool so it's cool!" He reasoned. "Not cool." He said as he picked both of us up. "Here we go again." I mumbled as he placed me on a very high shelf. "I'll deal with you later. As for you. Who are you human." He said to Noah. "I'm nobody I ain't even seen nothing I'm not seeing anything right now" he lied. "I tried that one before" I sighed. "What-" "Arcee" Optimus interuped Noah. "Private Noah Diaz US army multiple accommodations a wizard with electronics. He's a soldier" Arcee said. "he does not look like a soldier" Optimus stated. "I mean you're looking pretty rough yourself" Noah replied. Me and Mirage laughed. He glared at both of us. "I'll deal with your mistake later" he said as he dropped him next to me.

"So they're robots aliens things" he asked. "Yep I found it hard to believe when I first met them" I answered. "So I don't think I got your name" he said, "I'm Y/N" I answered. "Noah Diaz" he replied. "I'm going to try and escape you coming?" He asked. "Mirage knows where my house is yes I'm coming" I said as we began to try and climb down. Noah hung onto the ladder trying to find a place to swing onto. But in the process he fell into a pile of trash.  Causing the autobots to look! "Ooo what about those two!" Mirage yelled. I jumped down. "Sorry what?" I asked not understanding what the hell we were doing because I didn't listen. "Come on! They can slip in through those little doors get the key leave a little IOU and peace out! They're perfect!" Mirage said. "It is a bad idea" Optimus said. "I agree with big man" he said as he grabbed my arm getting ready to run. "so it's been real y'all but-" "time out! Relax! Let me talk to my friends for a bit, don't leave me with these tight asses bro! We make a great team!" He whispered. "This is a waste of time" Optimus said. "Mirage I don't know how I feel about-" "we're not breaking into a museum for some space robots" Noah fineshed. "How about for friendship" he suggested. If we're doing it for friendship then he owes me because I let him stay with me not the other way around! Noah wasn't convinced. "How about for cash" he continued. Noah then got interested. "You help us get this key so we can get off this rock, No offence love the neighborhood and all, and then I let you sell me, Lambo, farari! Look you get payed then I'll split" he said. So Mirage was planning to go back. "So all we gotta do is walk in and out" Noah replied. "All you gotta do, we'll take care of the rest." Mirage reassured. "about Optimus?" I asked. "You let me worry about him. Cool?" He asked. I sighed in defeat. "Got em! They're in baby!" He cheered as he ran. "How does he always manage to convince me to do stuff." I questioned. Then I looked down to see Noah was still holding my arm. "Noah you can let go" I smirked. Then he noticed and let go quickly, "shoot! Sorry" he said. "No it's fine" I smirked.