The start filler

Brook pov: (Jessica's real mom)

I was laying on my bed when I asked Michel( Jessica's real dad) to rub my feet. He tried to act like he wouldn't do it but he ended up doing for me. " I miss her" I said to him while he was on my right foot. " ik u miss Jessica u say it a lot but we have 2 weeks left until we go back u can't wait?"
" no I can't I need to see my kid the the rest of our family we haven't seen them in so long" I told him trying to cry. He eventually said yes and it took some convincing bc he's hard headed but first thing in the morning we're headed back to atl where it all started.

(The next day when they arrived)

I looked around and stepped out the car getting a kiss from Michel. We walked up to the door and ringed the door bell this was the most nerve wracking part because I felt like I was abt to shit I was so nervous.
       Liyah my baby opened up the door and in unison me and Michael said hey while giving her a hug. " ....heyy when did y'all come back , I was expecting 2 weeks or longer until I saw these faces again" she said looking shocked. " girl we is got back I missed y'all tm to stay any longer" I told her walking through the door.
         We all walked over to the couch and all I could do was look around and say I missed this bc I truly did I miss everyone and everything but things got to out of hand and I couldn't let them go through anything like that again. " it's better with y'all back" liyah said and i js laughed but Michel wanted to know what he was coming back to. "Is the secret out?" He asked running his head with his hands. " No I haven't told anyone that's shouldn't know but Ginny and Jessica got in a argument and it slipped out of Ginny's mouth Jessica didn't believe her but still". Liyah says while she sat back on the couch.

          " I understand why you told Ginny about everything but she can't hold a secret from Jessica fr." He said looking at both of us then going down to the man cave with Chris. Me and liyah looked to see if he was down there then liyah came over to me. " don't u ever leave like that again". She told me while planting kisses all over my neck. I told her I didn't plan on it ever again and before I knew it I was making out with her while she carried me upstairs To her room
               I missed the things liyah did to me. Michel never did these things nor did he know how. Me and her always feel bad when we're done bc we're both married but we js love it so much. I tied my hair up and laid liyah on the bed. Liyah was wearing orange sweatpants and a matching shirt.
               I slid her sweatpants off and trew them across the room. I then went to start kissing her inner thighs but she pulled me up to make out with her.

Liyah's pov

The last time me and Brook had done this was a week before she left and I missed it sm she was different with me and I was different with her. Brook never judged me we where basically a couple js nb knew me and Brook are always kissing and choking each other. when we get drunk around other people sometimes we use it as a excuse to fuck.

I pulled brook up to me so we could make out, it felt like old times again and I missed this I felt her running her tongue along my lips and I opened my mouth and allowed it to come in we were both moaning. I took her shirt off thew it across the room while kissing her still. She was wearing a black bra top and a matching skirt with a cherry red lace she always looks good in red. I sat up and put her on my lap and slid my hands up her skirt and rubbed against her clit over her thong she was moaning and still kissing me at the same time. I moved her thong aside and put two fingers inside of her while rubbing her clit with my thumb she put her head back and let out so many moans I started to kiss on her neck while she was doing it.

How do we feel abt them??
What will happen between Brook and liyah?