Chapter 1

The weather is nice today, the sky is clear too. I have these warm feelings for a certain girl, the girl whom I am currently looking at. Her seat is next to mine, she have pale yellow hair, and silver eyes, she is cute, and beautiful as ever. We are in middle school now, and we have known each other since grade school. She has been passionate about her drawings, or rather, her Art. Lately, I have noticed that she is using a paint brush for her colorings, instead of Crayolas, unlike before. "U-umm, uhh, is something the matter, Miu?" "Ohh, nah, it's nothing." "But, wh-why, are you looking then?" She asked as she lowered her head down shyly. "Well, I can't help it, you are really just so cute, Yuka." "Huh…!? Uhh, umm…" she blushes and covers her face to hide her embarrassment. "Miu, don't tease me like that." Uhh, she is just precious. Although, even now, Yuka is still so shy around people, because of that, she is having a hard time talking to anyone besides me. If other students try to talk to her, they'll surely not get any response, instead, Yuka may just end up shaking. "Yuka, your face has water colors on it." "Huh!? Really? wh-what should I do, uhh, I'm going to the restroom real quick!" She stands up, as she attempts to start walking, her foot accidentally hits her chair's foot and she is about to fall on the floor, she attempts to hold on her table, but she ends up pushing it, causing her stuff to scatter on the floor, everyone were surprise in response to the noise, I immediately decided to make an action, I stand up from my seat, and reach my hands to hers. "Are you okay, Yuka?" "I-I'm fine, thank you so much for catching me, Miu, I'm really sorry for the trouble." "Not at all, it's okay, Yuka, I'm glad you're not hurt."

After that, the homeroom teacher scolded us for almost thirty minutes for not being careful. Honestly, what was that teacher's problem? It was just an accident, I know how clumsy Yuka was, so this kind of incident is nothing new to me. Afterwards, I told Yuka to go clean herself up, and I will take care of collecting her stuff scattered on the floor.

Yuka's Perspective

I look at the mirror, on my cheeks, there are still some colors left. Okay! I will wash them again, and again, and again!
Sigh, it's been always like this, Miu is always there to help me out whenever I am in trouble, and I can't do something for him in return, whenever I try, it will always fail, and in the end, Miu is the one who will end up cleaning the mess I made. Ever since we were just grade schoolers, mine and Miu's parents became close friends, so whenever mom and dad went to visit Miu's parents at their home, they would always bring me with them, so I grew up attached to Miu. I wish… I can do something for Miu, even if it is just small. No! It's supposed to be big! I will think of something!
I finished what I needed to do here, off I go! I then left the restroom with fire in my eyes.

Walking through the corridor, I notice a poster on the wall; [Arts and Culture Festival - Art Contest]
Whoa! This is it! I know what I need to do now! If there is something I am good at, it's got to be Art! I will win, and give Miu those prizes, I can finally show him my gratitude.

And so on, Yuka decides to register for the Arts and Culture Festival's Art's Contest. The festival will start at the last two weeks of the month of July, and its Art's Contest will start on the first day of its final week, which is also the opening of the Festival's big Carnival.

What sweet romantic adventures awaits for those two in the upcoming days of the festival, let's find out! on Chapter 2: Arts and Culture Festival. Coming soon here on Wattpad in @Ervin-Senpai. Stay tuned!

@Ervin-Senpai___ Hi Everyone! I am really sorry for the short chapter. Actually, I only intended to make this chapter as a prologue or introduction of sorts, for our two main characters. I want to serve this chapter as to set the stage of the story so that we can go all out all the way in these next chapters! Thank you! Readers!