AESTHETICS

Drishti khanna ( 25)

| Building the life I dreamt |

| Progress over perfection|

Chartered accountant

Ambitious but clumsy

loves to stay in fictional world

• loves to stay in fictional world •

Kabir Deshmukh ( 28 )

| If you can dream it, you can do it|

| A man with charms is a dangerous thing|

Actor

loves simplicity

Believes in own self

• Believes in own self •

Grumpy × Sunshine

Miss overthinker × Mr. Stay cool

Traveler × hates the idea of moving out•

• Trial dating•

~DEDICATION~

For the girls who are waiting for their fictional men to fill their lives with joy.

~~~

Drishti khanna, an ambitious girl who fought with every insecurity she has had. Witnessing a struggle full childhood and teenage, she finally made her dream come true but one thing she never experienced was love.

She was so busy in her life struggles that she never wanted anyone to enter her life making more difficult.
She found it much easy to drool over fictional men than on real.

But now when she look back and sees her friends settling up in life, she finds herself alone. According to her no man is made on earth who can meet her sky touching standards.

Taking a new turn she decides to shift to new place, where she can experience to live alone and independent.
Unknown to the fact what the place holds for her.

Kabir Deshmukh, born in a political family, has had all the things one can wish for but he didn't wanted it on platter. To become something on his own, he tried in acting field in teenage.

After struggling for years and because of his passion and focus he got the fame and place in industry he wanted but was it enough? For him yes it was.

He got so comfortable in his daily life that on his mother's insistence too he didn't wanted to take a step ahead in his life again. The heart break he got was also not helping him in the same.

But one unknown meeting was going to change his life.

Join the journey of Kabir and Drishti, to know about them and dive in the sea of love..🤍

Do votes and comments as it motivates me to write further.