As if on cue, a young boy's voice was heard — appearing to be angered and annoyed, "GO AWAY! I'M NOT HANDING MY KEY OVER, NO MATTER WHAT! AND I'M SURE AS HELL AIN'T TEACHING YOU HOW TO USE IT!"

Tanjirou paled, "Gah! What do we do?! Eavesdropping is bad! It's so bad! But.. they're fighting, so.."

As you saw Muichiro reel his hand back, preparing for a smack, you instantly pushed back on your heel, speed walking over. As you did so, Hoshi let out a surprised squeak.

Before his hand could make contact with the boy's face, you lightly shoved him out of the way — causing Muichiro's slap to make contact with your abdomen.

Tanjirou and Eli immediately came rushing over, though — Eli was fighting back the urge to hysterically laugh.

You widened your eyes, spluttering out and doubling over in exaggerated pain, "GOD!! FUCK, FUCK, FUCKITY FUCK!" You whipped your head up to Muichiro, "GOD, MAN! WHY THE HELL WERE YOU TRYING TO SLAP THE KID THIS HARD?!"

The boy widened his eyes, blurting out in a panic, "Wah!! Are you okay!?" You rubbed your abdomen to soothe the pain, biting your lip, "Holy fuck! That doesn't feel like a slap at all..!"

Muichiro slightly raised a brow, though, his facial features remained nonchalant, "Oh, it's you. The schizophrenic freak. You're annoying."

An irk mark appeared on your forehead, before you narrowed your eyes on Muichiro. Your tone was dripping with sarcasm, "Oh, it's you. The wide-eyed, toothpick shaped, airhead who could pass as a girl. And, for the record, you're just as annoying."

Muichiro then pulled you up by the collar, his eyes now holding a glint of irritation, "You do know you're inferior to me, right? Act like it."

You merely stuck your tongue out, "Sounds like a load of baloney to me, toothpick."

Hoshi jumped off your shoulder, before scurrying over to Eli.

Soon enough, Tanjirou's calloused hand made contact with his wrist, "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET GO OF HER!" Muichiro robotically turned his head to face Tanjirou ever so slightly, "Your voice is annoying. Who are you?"

Eli quirked a brow, fighting back a smile, "Tabasco, (Y/N), I wouldn't really take that if I were you—" Muichiro shot him a look, causing him to immediately shut up.

Tanjirou then continued, his voice lowering down from a yell, but it still held anger, "What're you doing to her..! Get your— gh..!"

Tanjirou's jaw dropped as he set his gaze on Muichiro's wrist — his calloused hand gripping as tight as it could, 'He's not even flinching! He has thinner arms, and he's smaller than me!'

Muichiro's nonchalant look flashed with a hint of annoyance, "No, you let go." With that, he elbowed Tanjirou in the stomach, instantly sending him to the ground.

Additionally, it had caused his grip on you to weaken, giving you the opportunity to slip out of his grasp. You stumbled, before quickly regaining your footing.

Eli crouched down next to Tanjirou, poking his arm, "Yikes, that looks like it hurt. You good, Tabasco?"

You snapped your head to Tanjirou, before furrowing your brows angrily. You whipped your gaze back to Muichiro, "Okay, what the hell?! Who the hell pissed in your cereal?!"